Reviews for Switched
ally22810 chapter 21 . 3/27
this story was so addicting I could not sleep till I finished it you write so well I bet you could write a book of your own and have no problem maybe even have another person to help with the plot of the story
AZSeaOtter chapter 21 . 3/13
This was such a ride! Read it on your WordPress Site and I have to say to was hysterical. I really loved seeing these two experience daily things through each other's bodies/eyes, literally walking in each other's shoes, LOL. Eric enjoying the sun and experiencing his first period was priceless. Sookie never being able to truly control her erections or high-handedness had me realizing why Eric sometimes acts as he does, so innocently. Really a great read! Thanks for sharing!
MiniLover chapter 21 . 6/14/2015
Read this on your WordPress site. Seriously FUNNY and HOT! Loved it!
WitchMitzi chapter 21 . 2/25/2015
Awesome story!
ShellCat chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Fangtastic story. Loved every minute of it. I'm off to read more of your stories. Keep up the wonderful writing.
ShellCat chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
OMG! I almost pissed my pants. Eric/Sookie with a period. That is just too funny. I love the way your mind works. I am actually reading this on your WordPress, but I don't have an account, so I thought I would pop over here and leave a review. I am thoroughly enjoying this story. I almost thought you were gonna let Eric/Sookie earn his/her "redwings" or "red fire truck" as Thyra10 wrote about. lol Gotta go and read some more. Thanks for a hilarious story. ;)
georgiasuzy chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
Fabulous story! I can't believe you made Eric Northman have a period LOL.
ViolaJane chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is an amazing idea! What the hell? -Ahhh, this is awwesome! Eric literally has Sookie right where she wants him, maybe she should play nice for once if she's gonna want him to. I'm going straight over to your blog. ;·x
Guest chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
every woman's dream is that the man would understand her... this is a good story and i read it off both here and your wordpress.. thanks for wirting it
MargaritaS chapter 21 . 4/12/2013
fantastic story
JeniBookworm chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
So far awesome. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Don't mind me I like to review each chapter even tho the story is already finished.
Northman Maille chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
Hi there, I have left you a more verbose (read waffling) review over on your blog but as I've just finished the story there I'd like to review here too.

When I read the whole story I realised I was wrong in a lot of what I said in my first and second review. Not about how I feel regarding Sookie and Eric's attitude to their bodies, but in how I thought you'd handled the subject. I didn't comment on you personally but I want to make a personal apology for the upset those reviews caused you, and probably other readers too. I beta for a few great authors and I know I hate it if a review upsets them, even one intended to be constructive.

You dealt with the feelings and situations caused by the body swap in a sensitive and intelligent way. I enjoyed very much reading Sookie and Eric learning about each others lives. Eric and the laundry advice from Sam made me laugh. You did a good job, I was wrong. I hope you a accept my apology and know I have learnt from the experience and will look deeper next time. Although I really don't think you wrote anything that couldn't be on here, but the swapping from here to the blog put me off, not your fault, but mine. I look forward to reading more of your stories, if you'll have me :)
Dinnerandamurder chapter 21 . 10/18/2012
I loved the story and I have to say, I have no idea how in the world you kept the viewpoint straight with Skokie with his hands or Eric with her legs. It was mind blowing to read, had to be very intricate to read. I was slightly creeped out by them making love to themselves, but I saw the point and just kept telling myself, they were being ruled by the occupied bodies and their feelings for each other... But it was still weird! Lol

I personally didn't we it as molesting or rape of each others bodies. There was no avoiding touching them and since they both wanted to anyway, how could they not and the desire to find what made the other feel the best would be enlightening and make for a mind blowing sex life later! So, thank you for sharing!
Dinnerandamurder chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
Now that is funny as he! Eric getting is first period. Hehe
Queen of Night chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
Loved it the whole way through! Fantastic read!
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »