Reviews for the fire in your heart is out
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
What crappy work, I could hardly understand anything I was reading.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
;-; *sob*
Pillow Bosom chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
What the hell did I just read? I think I need a lie down.

Seriously though, that was harrowing... and beautifully written.
twilightfucker chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
That was A-MAZZZINNG no really it feels like its the end but I so just want you to continue writing this if only so I can continue to live in this fantastic tone that you've set up. This world is fantastically interesting. Pweeese continue or write a longer fic like it haha!
One Fine Wire chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I really loved this.

It's nice to see some dark, edgier, more realistic fiction on this site. Arnold and Helga were perfectly in character, with Arnold refusing to take care of himself and Helga trying building up all these walls so that no one else can come in and trying her hardest to remain strong when she's about to fall apart at any given moment.

Bravo.
Nep2une chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Gerald needs to punch the crap out of Arnold football head. Arnold can't pushing people out of his life just because his parents left him and never returned and then his grandparents died. Now with the Packer dead that was one of the last things he had left from them other than the boarding house. Now he pushed away the one who truely loves him so he can't be hurt anymore. Arnold please wake up before you find yourself old and alone for life.
alettaj chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wow. This is a wonderful fiction...I'm completely caught up in your web of words. Love it. Finally, a fan fic that doesn't make Arnold a fuckin' irritating twat and Helga a vicious bitch from hell until they finally fall in to each other's arms 93 chapters in. I hope you update soon, this is brilliant.