Reviews for When Mycroft Met Anthea
Reader chapter 3 . 4/10
Interesting story. Liked it, though I don't know if Anthea and the other employees in this story are OCs or not, because I have never watched the show (the only way I know anything at all about this fandom is because of the original books on Sherlock Holmes, a quick Internet search, and other Sherlock fanfics).

I've noticed that in your stories, your endings are abrupt. That's not bad at all, actually I like it; I just find it interesting, because almost all of the stories I read have longer endings than yours.
youreconfusingme chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
You wrote this really well, considering it's in Mycroft's point of view :) I absolutely adored it - especially how brutally accurate it is and canon-compliant.
I hope you'll write more of these!
imkerfuffled chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Hilarious! It has that wonderful combination of great humor & perfect characterizations! I just love it to death!
AllieShu chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Love the fic. It's really wonderful
Lossie chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
God, the story is fanatstic. I'm in absolute awe of your inner Mycroft (we should definiately refer to this unique talent to write so well from Mycroft's perspective as "inner Mycroft", I think). Good job :)
InsaneGreenWriter chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
This was a great story! I enjoyed looking at it from Mycroft's perspective. I was just wondering, did you write a fic telling what really did happen to Anthea's sister and brother-in-law?
Heather Snow chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
I enjoyed this. I'd like to read more written about Mycroft and Anthea.
Tree Peony chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
You've handled Mycroft's POV really well. I've always thought it a tricky perspective to get right - he's too intelligent and his job too high-profile - and so am always rather wary to try out anything that centres him; especially when it's in first-person.
But you successfully dispelled my qualms within the first half of the first chapter. Anthea was nicely written, as well.

There's something that puzzles me a bit, though: Sherlock says "... as John would probably say" - wouldn't that mean Sherlock and John met early in Anthea's first week as Mycroft's PA? But in ASiP, she seemed fairly well-adjusted to the position... That's just a minor detail, though. Don't mind my nitpicking!

It'd be interesting to discover what actually happened to Anthea's sister and her husband. Are you not intending to write a fic about that? Sounds like it'd make an excellent casefic. Just curious, really. Not whining/pestering.
Jael73 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Oh, I hope you finish the mystery of Anthea's family!
tony loves orange chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Wonderful story!I really love it!
Stella Celeste Taylor chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I loved this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pm me if you decide to write more. I absolutely adore Anthea, especially your version of her.
Purple Majestic chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
nice ending!
Sorbus Aucuparia chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Great chapter. I liked the way Anthea's first week enfolded and how she got a taste of what it will be like to work for one of the Holmes brothers. It is especially interessting when you see how much Mycroft tries to keep away from her at first, naturally, as she only started to work for him, and then things develop in a way that she ends up in the middle of it anyway.

Your chapter left us with just enough questions to be intrigued and waiting (or rather hoping) for more.

I'm very much looking forward to other Mycroft stories from you.

Thanks for sharing this story!
flamby chapter 3 . 6/5/2012