Reviews for I'll Follow You Til You Love Me
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Heh, Knockout could have simply told Optimus that he'd decided to defect and he could have gained clemency with the other Autobots that way. Other Decepticons' have done it. *Shrugs* Then Knockout wouldn't have needed to feel that he had to have Optimus in pieces.
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was great!
Valacre chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Ahhh! This story! :D. Can't you make another chapter? Pleaseeee :]. I love this story so much. It's so good 3
SamoaCookie chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Good Jesus...He's gone mad. Great work though.
Misstress-of-Antarctica chapter 1 . 6/25/2012

please excuse my rude vernacular.
WolfBot chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
oh please please please tell me theres a part 2 to this?
thegrimbee chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
OMG This was just brilliant! This is probably my most favorite KO/Optimus fic of all time, I love the ending for I too love possessive bots as well, and the way you made Knock Out was just breathtaking and thrilling. This is also the way I've always pictured their relationship-the whole Knock Out being the dominate one-I hope to read more like this in the future if you do!
fanfictionlover23 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is a great story! I like how you portrayed Knockout and Optimus Prime together. Keep up the great work!
LoveOfPower chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
i love it.
missindependent93 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
this story is soo yummy and cute lol

poor breakdown though :( but owell knock out seems to be managing well with smexy optimus in the picture. i love how u portray prime btw, great ko/op from u i hope please