Reviews for two halves of a whole
Rose chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Amor Deliria Nervosa, anyone who likes the character Katie Bell should like you. I like you, as an author. Your stories are refreshingly witty ( starting to sound like a book critic, huh.) And they are realistic. Top that, wannabees!
TotalTwins12 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This story is really cute, but it's kind of ironic. J.K. Rowling stated that Angelina made Katie and George go out on a date. Katie was George's first love. Just thought I'd say mention that, but the story is really cute, and it made my sadness for Fred come up again :-( still really fluffy!
Guitongkuri chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
W-WAHHHHHH
s-stop it
i'm crying
/sobs
i-it's so sweet and adorable ; v ;
/follows you
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I loved this 3 Its so bittersweet and yet so amazing.. I loved the bit about the Yule Ball especially, and Katie going and just blasting George's secret and George blasting hers.. That was definietly my favorite bit.. Oh and the I love you.. I thought it came at a perfect moment 3
ashl3yfor3v3r chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow that was beautiful :) I have a bit of a confession. I read Life, Love and Other Really Annoying Things without reviewing cause I was in a hurry... and then this morning I decided to read all your other stuff and decided that I need to tell you that you're amazing! You can write a story that's funny, serious, beautiful, and tragic. and I love the oneshots and I love your stories and you're an amazing writer :) :) :) I love the moment when katie and george tell each other that Fred loved them. That was beautiful. And the ending is amazing too :) I am very curious about the almost-suicide. Very, very curious. I love Fred/Katie :) I don't know why, I wrote a story and threw Fred/Katie in like two thirds of the way through and then fell in love with the idea. I like it more than Katie/Oliver. Actually, I don't know who came up with Katie/Oliver but I never really saw that. Oh well, whatever. Oh and I was always curious as to why Fred went to the ball with Angelina but George married her. Once again, whatever, though. I guess that's what my imagination is for :) I think I'm now going to read your other stuff and leave proper reviews now :)
S101me chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
this story is soooooooooo good. I love it so much! I cannot get over this story
SparksStar39 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Loved this! It started off so sweetly, and ended on a sadder note. I hope you write more! Xx