Reviews for Our Love is History
OnceAthoughtNowADream chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
I'm so sad you stopped writing these they're fantastic! I always had a soft spot for historical Finchel! Good job (:
amkjo001 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Great fanfic! Please update soon! I want another one haha :P You're an awesome writer by the way ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
This is such an amazing idea.

I love all the one shot's so far.. Any chance of you continuing ?
LC 86 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
A perfect day. Sun, sandy beach, and this wonderful story to read.

I am loving everything about these little historical fiction vignettes. Can't wait for the next installment.

Thanks for updating. :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
That was an amazing. I loved the drama of it all, not to mention hot Finchel sex ;) another great chapter :)
noro chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
wonderful writing
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
i've been reading this from the beginning and although the wait between chapters is always extremely long, it makes each update sweeter because they're all so great and wonderfully detailed to the era they're set in! this past chapter reminded me so much of the great gatsby; what with the era it was set in and the characters. you're a fabulous writer and i love each time i get a notice that this fic is updated. keep up the outstanding work!
GeekyGleek chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Rachel had definitely been with a lot men she "cared" about in three years. I loved this chapter, very sweet can't wait for the next.
theluckyclover chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
aw, i love this fic. the concept is great and this was awesome. can't wait for the next one which i assume which have something to do with ww2.
Karpoochy chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Amazing as always! Hows it possible to write such perfect stories? Please keep this going or i may die! 33
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
This is a really cute story, I love this idea of telling Finn and Rachel stories through time. This was a very nice chapter.
coffeehelps chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
I loved this chapter! It was so sweet. I can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Yay. Your stories always my day a little bit better :) loved it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Psycho/killer Jesse is scary! I'm glad he's finally behind bars. And I'm so happy that Finn is alive and he can be with Rachel without the fear of getting killled by a mad man. Keep it up!
Just A Muggle Artist chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
I'm not one to usually read Glee stories but I do like the show so I sometimes read them and I just wanted to let you know that not only did you write about my favorite pairing from Glee. But you tried to make the stories historically plus romance...it's like you knew everything I love and put them all together! You are awesome and I love your stories and I can't wait for more!