Reviews for Skinny Love
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i can’t speak. can i just say the rest without sound? no. this is so good; it needs words. but…but…i do not have any because you blew me farfar away from here.

how fucking, freaking, damn flawless.
Almost Forgotten Instigator chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I really liked this, but I hope you don't really think this about Hufflepuffs and Slytherins. You can check almost anywhere online and everyone says that Hufflepuff and Slytherin are the most compatible houses. All the Slytherins I know, including me according to Pottermore, love Hufflepuffs. They aren't loud, they aren't demanding, they're patient, they keep their noses where they belong, and they can keep secrets. What isn't to love. Remember, Slytherins aren't evil, mean, and liars, they just aren't trusting and have fewer morals than most people.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
frankly speaking i don't know why this doesn't have a bazillion reviews, because while it's angsty, it's also really, really good.

I felt myself enthralled in the entire thing, knowing one of them were going to leave the other eventually, and for some reason not wanting them to, despite the fact that they were obviously bad for each other.

I sincerely hope that Lucy and Lorcan end up together, haha.

Also, when Mystii started this style, I wonder if she knew how popular it'd be one day. :P
Last Girl Standing chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
i adoredloveddesired this. This was amazing and the song was perfect and the prose and the description and ahhh *fangirls*