Reviews for Arnold Leaves
Nep2uune chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I like that the sequel is updating everything that happened since Arnold left. So, Helga is writting letters but not sending them to him?

I would like them as high schooler in costumes. But instead of having one of our beloved characters dying. They can do something fun like maybe a scavenger hunt challege throught the city. Just my opinion. Please update when you can.
Jonquille Theravada chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh my gosh that was so sad and touching. I could definitely see it happening. The idea for the story was just brilliant.
Nep2une chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
You are very welcome. I like the second one better. Arnold and Gerald has their last conversation and their secret hand shake. I also, like how Helga and Brainy are friends.
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Aw very moving fic
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Aw very movinh fic
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was really sweet. I loved how they said goodbye to each other alone in his room. Then Arnold got to see his friends for the last time. You didn't say how Gerald reacted to him leaving. I always thought that if Helga couldn't be with Arnold than Brainy will be a good choice for her since he has loved her for a long time. Now Brainy will get his chance to be with Helga. Please do a sequel.
alettaj chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I really love how sweet this fic is, I just wish Arnold would have given Helga his original hat and kept the new one for himself like she did with her ribbon. If this turned into more than a one shot, I wouldn't be disapointed!
wllwrt4fd1219 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. I thought it was written well and that both Arnold and Helga were really in character. I think it would definitely be pretty cool if you chose to write something modeled after the Patakis.