Reviews for The Biggest Thing
TrueBeliever831 chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Awe, this was sweet.
The part about the brownie made me laugh. It was clear that Hagrid wasn't the best cook.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
"Yeah, you're both half-giants," Ron added. "There nothing small about the both of you. If anything, it promised to become a big party from the start."

too funny.

Norway, huh? It sounds like they will have a lot fun :)
TrueBeliever831 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Awe, this was so unique and so sweet! Amazing job!
TrueBeliever831 chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Amazing job.
I like that Minerva taught him how to dance :)
TrueBeliever831 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
this is such an interesting couple and I really liked this chapter.
the lola chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
This was very sweet! I love Hagrid. I loved how you wrote Olympe and Hagrids accents really well - it's always good for stories to have that extra detail. It's cute how nervous he was, shows he really likes her, and I liked how it was McGonagall that helped him.
WeasleySeeker chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Aww, this was absolutely adorable! Hagrid is such a lovely character, bless him, and I haven't read much featuring him, actually, but you definitely did him justice here.

I love how nervous he is about dancing with Maxime, and I like his pronouncement that it went "sort of okay" - it wouldn't be perfect, but I liked how he was kind of proud of himself at the end; that was cute. And I loved how supportive Minerva was, and her little thumbs up during the ball, aww.

There were a couple of missing commas in this, but other than that, SPaG was pretty clean. :) I think you did a great job with both of their accents, too.
The Crownless Queen chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Aww this was so cute :) Awkward Hagrid, trying to ask Minerva for dance lessons... It was absolutely awesome :p And very cute, did I mention that?
I don't read a lot of fics about Hagrid, but he's a character I really liked in the books, and I really think you did a good job with him here :)
Nice work ;)
lowi chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Aww, how sweet! You made Hagrud absolutely adorable here, haha! I liked that final line, about how he could get used to dating. It felt very much in character for him to say something like that.

Also McGonagall was vet nicely characterised, so great work there!

Definitely enjoyed this!
slightlysmall chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
This was adorable. Hagrid definitely doesn't get enough attention and you wrote him really well here. Olympe was IC also, and Hagrid asking McGonagall for help dancing was just awesome. I really enjoyed this.
keeptheotherone chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Congratulations on dealing with two characters with different accents! I especially enjoyed the description of Hagrid's clothes as "glad rags" (so appropriate for the situation) and Harry and Ron looking grudgingly at Hermione :)
autumn midnights chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Aw, this is cute. I don't think I've actually ever read a HagridOlympe fic before, to be honest; they aren't a couple people generally pay attention to, but I liked this anyway. I think you definitely have Hagrid in-character, and Olympe and Minerva, although they don't play as much of a central role as Hagrid, are also written well. I like the friendship between Hagrid and Minerva, and the fact that he asks her to teach him to dance reminds me of that hilarious scene in GoF with Minerva and Ron, actually. SPaG was pretty decent; a few places where there should have been commas, but nothing that stood out as a blatant error. Nice work :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Haha, this was so cute! I respect your ability to write both Hagrid and Olympe's accents, well done there. And the entire concept is adorable, I laughed when Hagrid kept stepping on McGonagall's feet. My one criticism is that Hagrid probably wouldn't have called his outfit a "costume", I just don't think that sounds right, you know?
yellow 14 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Such a beautiful set of drabbles. Keep updating
WeasleySeeker chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Again, I really liked this - I thought the awkward conversation between them was perfectly done, and Hagrid holding onto her hand for too long was a brilliant way to set it up. And awh, Hagrid, saying too much as usual. One thing, though - would he really guess she was a half giant just by seeing her horses? It seems unlikely to me, especially since he thinks there aren't any others. But that might be just me. Overall, I really liked it. :)