Reviews for Torquay Arms
randommuffintpk chapter 32 . 11/18/2014
Hi! I just finished up to the update point, and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed reading this. The dynamic between Sherlock and Mycroft is fascinating and sweet, and I believe it. I didn't really ship those two together until I read this. - I'm so glad I read everything that you have so far, and can't wait to see how you eventually finish it.

Cheers!
-Michaela
MonoRunner chapter 32 . 3/31/2014
I just finished reading 32 chapters. It's brilliant! I enjoy the sex no doubt it's so hot but omg the backstory is beautiful! I really enjoy reading how much the brothers care about each other. To be frank I don't care about Greg at all. Give me more Mylock, sex or not! Please update!
KingHerod chapter 32 . 1/15/2014
Yess! Now we're getting towards the part we already know! Yay!

I'm guessing they're very...successful.

But I say as Mycroft: "I'd visit!"
ilovwinning chapter 32 . 12/21/2013
I rather liked the terrified Mycroft pre-interview with MI6. A great bit of writing there. :)
Eowin Symbelmine chapter 32 . 12/20/2013
I loved this chapter! Loved the way you work up all the situation to explain how they get to own the B&B.

[and I have to admit, I'm with Myc in this one; I would TOTALLY visit a place like this D]
WitchRavenFox chapter 31 . 11/28/2013
Thank you got this mind blowing chapter.
Today I was well prepared and didn't blush on the train even a little. I'm glad that you will get back to present day, but I am also loving these shots of how they came to be as they are.

Congrats on completing your target of NaNoWriMo, you must be feeling so ecstatic.
**a
Eowin Symbelmine chapter 31 . 11/28/2013
Wow. I read that first thing in the morning, and... wow. I'm totally dizzy. This chapter was hot! I wasn't expecting this end. At all.
Awesome job as always, sweetie!
ilovwinning chapter 30 . 11/23/2013
wooooo hoooo! :D
WitchRavenFox chapter 30 . 11/21/2013
Hehe love this. I love the fact that there was the discussion between Sherlock and Mycroft re David. They have both put real thought into it.

I hope you NaNoWri is going well. I know you'll hit target!
Eowin Symbelmine chapter 29 . 11/14/2013
This fic is the lonly Holmescest I can read; and I enjoy it grandly. I think I already said that, but the way you developed their relationship makes so much sense! And it's so soft and tender - even the sex scenes.

[And I think I'm developing a taste for S&M because of this fic XD]
ilovwinning chapter 28 . 11/8/2013
:D Lovely!

I'm sure Lestrade is getting lonely though. (I know this is all flashback. :) :) :) )

Excellent!
Ishtar205 chapter 28 . 11/7/2013
I love David and I'm so glad he's helping them along

Hope to read you soon ;b

PS : Would you prefer I comment on AO3 ?
Ishtar205 chapter 27 . 11/1/2013
Poor Mycroft...
WitchRavenFox chapter 27 . 10/30/2013
Great chapter, you can still see that Mycroft is thinking of the realities of their relationship, while Sherlock (being Sherlock) is hurtling forwards at speed.
Also I like the reality of Mycroft wondering I'd them being together wasn't "enough" for Sherlock, like it is for him. I love that because it is something that would go through at least one in a couple when present with the idea of being watched or involving a 3rd person on any level.

Great Sherlock sulk too! Thank you!
Lucy West chapter 1 . 10/29/2013