Reviews for Love Child, Crimson Truth
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
tactics2012 chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
I really liked this chapter, , I wonder how Sakura will react in late chapter, she's crazy.
xXYour DoomXx chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
Good fanfiction. Though I wouldn't be as calm as all these people. If be kicking some serious ass and killing all those mofos
guest of honor chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
I hope sakura has a miss carriage
llazo4108822 chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
I like this fanfic and you need to make more chapters pleases.
Shoma chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Ooooohhhhhh I hope it becomes naruhina again :3
Qchessy chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Is this still goin be a NaruHina
bookwurm247 chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Hey! Why is this ending like this?! I do believe this has not been finished yet! Who cares about the lost viewer. They don't know about a good story when they read it. Urge! This is the best one I've read all say! I hope you update soon.
NaruHinaAlwaysAndForever chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
Thank you! For updating.. Can You Please Mention Who the Pairs Are .. I love Naruhina but right know Fuck Naruto!
Hime-Love-97 chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
Great ! Hinata is pregnant . Wow lol. She needs a fucking backbone. Sakura needs to be taught a lesson. Naruto needs Jesus and sasuke ... you would expect this shit from him lol . This story is amazing though, hinata just needs a backbone. ...
Killjoy2007 chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
More pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D this is soooo good, cant stop reading and re-reading!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
I'm still amazed that you've managed to make this many people unlikable. Now Sakura is blaming Sasuke? for what not being dead? Please, she is a bitch, Naruto is one of the biggest assholes I've ever read and Hinata is a weak fool, sadly Sasuke is the only one I like of this new main 4.
Hime-Love-97 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Soo ... Where you at ? I need a new chapter !
Master Solo chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
it's a great filler. Sasuke's a bit ooc but I guess that's normal considering that he just came out of a coma
Guest chapter 17 . 4/2/2013