Reviews for Love Child, Crimson Truth
NarHina chapter 20 . 11/25
This is the third stop on my Something To Do marathon
For toughs who don't know about the series in timeline order...

How it started
Something To do
Love Child, Crimson Truth (This one)

OK glade that you showed a bit more of how Naruto and Hinata broke up and with how Hinata told Naruto she wanted him out of her life at the start and in Something to do.

It is no wonder he did't face her again for years when he realized his mistake. I am glad that you did't make Naruto a complete ass hole and made Ino to blame for most of it.

I think Sakura is a manipulative bitch she only used Naruto and took advantage of him when he was vulnerable. When he was running a company and confused about his feelings he's not bad just unfortunate because he grow up to fast and Sakura and Ino made it worse.

Glad you made Hinata and Naruto love each other still though I'm sad they never got together but needed to be done true love is impossible to throw away.

Absolutely hate that you made Sasuke like Hinata and brought him in as Naruto's rival hope he won't do a Sakura and try and steal her from him. Hinata heart belongs to Naruto and Naruto alone.

Sakura deserves no symphony though I feel sorry for the baby's I hope they turn out ok but I think Sakura deserved to be punished and she still loved Sasuke and hates Hinata for stealing him Hypocrite. She was the one who basically forced Naruto in to a loveless marriage because she could't have anyone else and he was easy to take advantage of.

Wonder what the envelop Miko found was and wonder how Naruto reacts finding out Hinata kept another baby from him.

At less Naruto's learning he did't up and leave Sakura but that is only because of the children and I don't see him taking it well when he finds out.

I really hope you do something about Aiko she is more like Sakura then Naruto and Hinata. Naruto may be an idiot but he is not a hateful person and why does she hate her own sister I can understand Naruto I can't wait when she realize she acts like Sakura.

Please keep Hinata and Sasuke relationship away from the lover's zone he should't have her I mean yes he was in a comma but he's just going to leave Ino and not bother about there son. He properly would of turned out being a bigger asshole then Naruto.

The plot would of been more understandable if Sasuke was the one who cheated on Ino.

Can't wait for 3 years when Naruto starts wining her back.

I originally was going to wait but TheUtsukushiiYume told I should just read and I am glade I did enough drama to make it enjoyably but not enough to make feel like ripping your heart out.
Though the way Sasuke acted at the end made think he is ass.

You did great can't wait for Complexity to be finished you made both Hinata and Naruto realistic about there love and showed Naruto as an ass without bashing him. You made the sisters complete opposites but hope they will sort out there problems and Aiko's bitch syndrome with both of them accepting Naruto.

The only complaint is you gave Sakura 4 babies and over doing it but happy that you made her have to use drugs to get pregnant and Hinata get pregnant in one go without them proves they deserve each other.

Sad that you are no-longer a complete Naruto and Hinata shipper since you write great Naruto and Hinata stories.

Please look on my profile for recommendations, adoptions corner and challenges. Currently the only adoption on it is TheUtsukushiiYume very own Living For You so anyone interested please take a look.

It is something I came up with to help authors and get good stories finished.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
tactics2012 chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
I really liked this chapter, , I wonder how Sakura will react in late chapter, she's crazy.
xXYour DoomXx chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
Good fanfiction. Though I wouldn't be as calm as all these people. If be kicking some serious ass and killing all those mofos
guest of honor chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
I hope sakura has a miss carriage
llazo4108822 chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
I like this fanfic and you need to make more chapters pleases.
Shoma chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Ooooohhhhhh I hope it becomes naruhina again :3
Qchessy chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Is this still goin be a NaruHina
bookwurm247 chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Hey! Why is this ending like this?! I do believe this has not been finished yet! Who cares about the lost viewer. They don't know about a good story when they read it. Urge! This is the best one I've read all say! I hope you update soon.
NaruHinaAlwaysAndForever chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
Thank you! For updating.. Can You Please Mention Who the Pairs Are .. I love Naruhina but right know Fuck Naruto!
Hime-Love-97 chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
Great ! Hinata is pregnant . Wow lol. She needs a fucking backbone. Sakura needs to be taught a lesson. Naruto needs Jesus and sasuke ... you would expect this shit from him lol . This story is amazing though, hinata just needs a backbone. ...
Killjoy2007 chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
More pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D this is soooo good, cant stop reading and re-reading!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
I'm still amazed that you've managed to make this many people unlikable. Now Sakura is blaming Sasuke? for what not being dead? Please, she is a bitch, Naruto is one of the biggest assholes I've ever read and Hinata is a weak fool, sadly Sasuke is the only one I like of this new main 4.
Hime-Love-97 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Soo ... Where you at ? I need a new chapter !
Master Solo chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
it's a great filler. Sasuke's a bit ooc but I guess that's normal considering that he just came out of a coma