Reviews for The Old Foutley House
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
You know, it always kinda bugged me that Courtney got screwed over like that. She might have been a spoiled and vain airhead, but she was at least kind to Ginger and company despite that. It's nice to see a more hopeful outcome for her.
anon chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
this sucks
Henny S chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This kind of made me tear up:) in a good way. nice :)
Fanficaddicttion chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wow! Great story! Love Courtney and love how true to the characters you stuck. I always wondered what it would be like if her family lost all it's money. Great job making it real. Love that you made it about her because I felt it was a shame that towards the end of the series they pushed her out.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wow, this is great. I love courtney and always wondered what it would be like if her family lost all it's money. You really brought the characters out.
StarReader86 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Thank you so much for this story! I felt sorry for Courtney after watching the high school episodes, with the writers pretty much pushing her aside from the action. You did an awesome job showing how Courtney probably dealt with her fall from popularity coupled with her family's financial loss.

You also did an incredible job keeping all the characters in character. I wasn't surprised that Miranda cut her ties off from Courtney, but I thought she did it b/c Courtney was no longer popular (especially since she abandoned Courtney after Hope became popular before). Your reason makes much more sense, especially given that Ginger was a more patient and understanding friend to Courtney than Miranda ever was.

Glad to see that Ginger helped Courtney out in the end and that Courtney has a new 'purpose' in life now.
Sofia2017 planning chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
wow good story you have'