Reviews for Silence
FandomNut chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
This was awesomely insane. :D I really liked the parts where you have is a look inside Kaoru and Chizuru's heads because they seem so unhinged. Haha, I love Izaya's reason for suicide. XD
XxAmi.IzunexX chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Well, that was a good read. I think it pretty well captured the essence of Durarara!; the craziness of Life, the craziness of Ikebokuro. Good job!
If you want a full opinion on 'Silence' from me, just send me a PM and I'll get back to you when I can. I'm too lazy to type much right now...
Sending vodka and sunflowers,
Amy
SilverDragon13 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
I loved your story but im uterly confused. What exacly happend? XD
Mirus Infidus chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Hoo, Chizuru's got some problemas, eh? I actually thought that the voice she was arguing with was a voice in her head, not her conscience XP Kaoru was pretty freaky in this chapter, too. One minute she's sad, then eerily cheerful, then angry! Though it is really sad that the sisters' relationship ended when they were so young and with that sour memory.

Man, one more chapter. One more chapter will answer all the questions. I can't wait! This is so fascinating! I won't tell you to update quickly because I know that, a) the next chapter is going to be longer and will finally tie everything together (this story is like a puzzle with some of the pieces missing, and you're left trying to guess what the picture could be until you finally find the box with the picture on it) and b) well, you can't devote ALL your time to writing, and if it's going to be a longer chapter, it'll probably take more time to write. So, I will wait patiently for an update
SHIZUO YOU DUMBASS chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
WHY ARE YOU SHIZU-CHANING POOR KAORU SHES ONLY SIX WHY ARE YOU TREATING HER THAT WAY SHIT HEAD KAORU I HOPE YOU GET YOUR DADS STRENGTH AND KICK IZAYAS ASS...MAYBE SHIZUOS TOO
Mirus Infidus chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
No, Izaya can't die! If he does, how will Shizuo ever know the truth! He'll never receive closure, especially not having killed him himself. And man, assuming this is following the anime timeline, it's taken Izaya at least TEN YEARS to finally wake Celty's head, and then the only way he could think to do it was through suicide? Well, I can see why it'd take him so long to figure out. It does seem a little counterintuitive. Who would think to kill themselves in their quest for immortality, after all?

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I wonder, will it be told in the present or past tense? Either way, Chizuru's narrative is going to be really interesting. She probably has a voice that's really different from her sister's, being all mentally scarred and whatnot. Speaking of which, I wonder how Kaoru is going to fit into this whole story with Chizuru and Izaya...
Rinako chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is really, really good. Please update soon!
Mirus Infidus chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I think this is going to be a pretty sick story. The OCs are really believable; I like that Kaoru expresses these feelings of jealousy and anger, unlike so many other OC stories in which the OCs have two moods: happy and sad. You've written the characters very well. All of them, including Shizuo and Izaya.

I think your characters are fascinating! I really want to see what's going on inside Chizuru's head... I can't wait to read more! I'm serious, I'm probably going to be thinking about this story all day tomorrow. Please update soon!

And on a side note: Dude, Izaya's nearly forty... _ hard to imagine him aging...