Reviews for Bodyguard of Azula
I love this.
Truthfully, I was pretty confused for most of it - your linebreaks aren't that clear, but it was easy enough to grasp the timeskip.
But anyways, this is awesome, should be waaaaaaay more popular, and I'm gonna freaking love reading this.
Astroman1000 chapter 3 . 3/9
Another thought as I read this. I know you said no harem and I respect that not to mention this story is complete, but I can't help to think that a beautiful tension point was lost with Hinata. I mean if she was able to maintain a crush in canon then she definitely could have now, honestly knowing her character the fact that Naruto was banished would have crushed her and either she'd have broken or reformed herself. Nothing crazy but as she is still on team 8 and functioning we know she survived.
Upon seeing Naruto there is no doubt in my mind that she would have thought immediately to return him to Konoha with all of her being. Of course then there's the quite I kept thinking of that could've been interjected at any moment during the fight but most of all when Naruto stabbed her: " I'll never give up trying to take you back Naruto because I swore to myself that I would. And I never break my promises, that's my nindo, my ninja way."
I mean no matter how Naruto has changed there's no way in my mind that that wouldn't have affected him on a deep psychological level. And even if he blew off I could see Hinata as a reoccurring enemy saying the same and similar things until the end. Obviously keep him with Azula cuz that what you want, but I think the whole interaction and love triangle would be absolutely magnificent drama without being to overbearing. (Cuz I'm not one for drama despite what I'm saying)
Anyway gonna keep reading the story is great
Thx ;)
Astroman1000 chapter 1 . 3/8
Time out before I even get into this I see your warning and wonder why? I mean she's actually two years younger that Zuko so why would being one year younger have ah effect unless you just wanted her a bit older but then why write WARNING as if it were something scandalous? Meh anyway had to get that off my chest would've stewed on it and gotten annoyed otherwise.
Story looks good though, will definitely be reading it.
Sometimes I wanna cuss Katara out in this book. "My brother gets paranoid around strangers" NO DIP! You're in a war and people are literally trying to kill you so I think that's pretty effin reasonable.
Trainer Fiona chapter 4 . 3/6
I like it so far.
You suck so hard. You are literally following the show but it's like you don't have a concept on its plot. And you are too budy copying everything from the show that you neglect utilize the shinobi. I could go on but you suck do fucking much it's making me mad and I'm not a troll so I'm. It trying to make anyone mad. Just stating facts and trying to help you destructive criticism. In my opinion, it's better than it's opposite
Draconic Reborn chapter 64 . 3/6
this story is really good but I can't help but feel you've kinda made naruto way to weak for what he's been through he barely any stronger than cannon naruto if at all which is kinda bullshit given the training and experience he has
If he's unpredictable than why did Azula find out about HIS plan to invade the Fire Nationnthe day of the Eclipse? Quit chastising one side for something and praising the other for the same thing. If their predictable because they use their gufts than Sokka is predictable because all he does is come up with a plan. Predictability is predictability no matter what you do. Patterns dumb ass. And not everything goes according to plan. Did you even watch the show? I'm guessing not. Your bullshit to common sense ratio is largely off
Why didn't Choki just carry them over? And whatever you do for the air nomad is going to be an ex machina
Someone always has a good concept for a story but fucks if up with idiocy. You made Azula a little bitch when she is ruthless as fuck. She wouldn't care if she spit someone's throat. She killed the avatar in the show for fucks sake
55narutoboy chapter 1 . 3/4
very nice but on question how did naruto find out about the juubi if he was only banished after the sasuke retrieval arc?
Imperial warlord chapter 73 . 2/24
Wonderful story.
I loved this storie when I found it the first time. I think it took me 3-4 months to finish, now I have it cut down to 1-2 months. There aren't many good stories out there and this is one of best I have ever had the honor of reading. I still haven't gotten through the legend of korra story yet, I think it's the 2nd year since if first started. I don't have a account on here yet but I plan to get it soon. Sinseraly: BiOgEaR of ifunny.
Heaven's Thesis chapter 47 . 2/22
You just sent all four paragons to Konoha in pursuit of the Red Cloud Gang. No one made any comments about that in the chapter, but I feel like there should be at least some verbal address of the decision—especially with Aang and the colony-country experiment.
Digitize27 chapter 52 . 2/17
Why would people be asking if Ursa is the Air Paragon this late in the story? You've already established that June is.
4,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »