Reviews for Bodyguard of Azula
Keith Tshikota chapter 1 . 12h
Love the story
Keith Tshikota chapter 73 . 12h
I loved the story and I hope you keep writing
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 7 . 23h
Twin fist cool and the whole thing about two opposite elements balance each other to form a better style
Aegorm chapter 15 . 8/22
So far absolutely NOTHING has changed from canon and I'm sick of it. You introduced some new concepts, characters from Naruto's and an OC/possible female Naruto clone but besides that everything is the exact same. This is supposed to be a crossover but so far it's canon rehash with new characters.

I give up.

Recommendation: don't even start reading the story. 15 chapters in and we have no clue on How strong Naruto is, there have been no good fights, the humour is repetitive(A joke about Fangirls every chapter is the only thing you get) and the writer does a poor job in balancing the two story arcs.

3/10
Ozai need Iroh's help to think of giving Azula a bodyguard?

You skipped Over Naruto's meeting with Azula?

Ozai allows a common soldier of unknown origin to disrespect him, and serve Azula closely? When he burned and banished Zuko for less?

Naruto can't pull a sword free from someone even after years of training? No chakra used?

Was an interesting idea but seriously needs work. Like, seriously. Think it through like more than once and realize the other characters aren't morons, nor will the royal family put up with a douche like you've made Naruto.
LizzySnowflake chapter 3 . 8/12
that part where he was all like "That's enough"...awesome...simply awesome!
LizzySnowflake chapter 2 . 8/12
hehe...I love Naruto punishments...he's truly and evil one!
thedarkwolf95 chapter 64 . 8/12
i like your story in all but sometimes you just make naruto a whiny bitch when its unnecessary
Laud de Saturno chapter 73 . 8/11
Yes... Damn XD
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 14 . 8/10
I thought you said Naruto watched Gaara be killed by Akatsuki?
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 1 . 8/9
I read this story half way before stopping last time and now that I am back, I just wanted to say that I love your work. Not many people focusing on the good points of Sokka, always focusing on the others of the group because they're benders.
Well done.
SteelAutumn chapter 1 . 8/8
the
Will naruto get nature chakra and sage mode? I was thinking probably not but then again this is fanfiction. So he could be the sage of foxes!
246vili chapter 73 . 7/24
It was a great story. Hope I can read other good fics from you in the future.
246vili chapter 72 . 7/24
Wait, what happened to Yagura? He didn't returned to Kiri. He could say he was manipulated by Tobi's Sharingan, and... they most likely won't believe him and (try) to execute him on the spot.
And what of Bunpuku, the old jinchuriki of Shukaku?
3,886 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »