Reviews for Bodyguard of Azula
Kira chapter 37 . 2/15
:O Plot twist. Tsunade, redeemed? Mb
Kira chapter 35 . 2/15
Few stories can make me HATE a character that I normally don’t care at all about. You sir, are a master of writing, because you’re making me wanna strangle everyone in Konoha, when I normally don’t care about their presence in a Naruto story.
Esmereilda chapter 46 . 2/17
that rule should be the 1st rule of politics and the media XD cuz ppl are sheep and stupid ppl are esp likely to sheep and are likely to be lead around by the nose cuz they dont know better
Hmason chapter 10 . 1/29
ok i gotta know why the fuck is konoha getting involved with another country?
Hmason chapter 6 . 1/28
fucking konoha seriously dumb cunts
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 1/28
how did ichigo get to the bending countries anyway?
LazyWriter chapter 20 . 1/26
But you know, this is insane. This amount of words! Come on no one can write this much without getting bored of it. Wait till I make it to your LoK fic, Jeez.
LazyWriter chapter 19 . 1/26
Well, what can I say... Way to go boiiiii!
Mariusz1988 chapter 73 . 1/18
Thank you for creating this awesome story. I cryed and laught wheele reading it. The way you portrayed Aang was soo correct but instead of calling him "idiot" i woudl called him outright "Imbecill", but what can you expect out of a naive child, which Aang is. Although after beeing named "the Avatar" he shoudl "Man up" and take the responsibility, but i think it was His tribes fault that they told him too soon (he was a child and they(the monks) shoudl figgured it out that that the responsibility wise it woudl be too much for so young child)), few times i wanted to strangle Aang in his sleep for his idiocy. If it was up to me Aang woudl have a pemanent bump (or rather a perma tatoo to add to his collection) hahaha on the head from my hand for eatch time he opens his mouth or do something stupid. And Katara isnt better her attetude towards some of Aangs actions are questionoble by far. A sollution: GET LAID, maybe that woudl helped or not some casses of stupidity are imposible to cure. Rant is over ;). Overall i loved this story. Once again I want to thx you for your hard work and that you gained a fan of your work.
Heart chapter 9 . 1/9
Sonja, you precious human life
Heart chapter 8 . 1/9
Despite all the death, This may have been my favorite chapter yet. GO ZUKO!
Heart chapter 7 . 1/8
Cool. Also, Konoha, if you could just leave that would be nice.
Kinda upset that I didn't see more of her regret when Naruto lost it. FFFFFFRIGGIN AKATSUKI! FRIGHIN KONOHA! AAAH! Friggin dreams. CINNAMON ROLL UNCLE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Heart chapter 5 . 1/8
Sista FAM! IT'S BEEN SO LONG! *shudder* UZUMAKI pranking...
Heart chapter 4 . 1/8
Good Azula, slay the filth.
4,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »