Reviews for Bodyguard of Azula
Badass line indeed
demonic hellfire chapter 9 . 4/27
Ichigo
afi123 chapter 73 . 4/22
Fantastic, cant wait to read the sequel.
afi123 chapter 8 . 4/22
Zuko was so badass
Pagemaster96 chapter 73 . 4/7
A great end to a great story, magnificent!

I plan on reading your sequel...almost immediately.

Sincerely, Pagemaster
polarpwnage chapter 29 . 3/13
Lol Ofc you'll have Naruto join Aang, despite Naruto blaming Aang for everything, this fic is still the stereotypical Naruto good guy sparing lives and playing with children etc.
polarpwnage chapter 13 . 3/10
I love how everyone ignore the pink elephant in the room "HOLY SHIT, NON-BENDERS, BUT WHAT IS THOSE NINJA MAGIC SHIT?!"
DarkLord98 chapter 64 . 3/2
Of course airbending has offensive capabilities. You could compress air into a small, compact sphere and launch it at an opponent and then detonate it, it could slice, smash, suffocate
DarkLord98 chapter 58 . 3/1
God damn it... Kisame's death making me all teary-eyed.
Naru-Mandoraekon01 chapter 7 . 2/26
bahumat is the dragon king in myth so there shouldnt be a problem
respect
Gundaago chapter 23 . 2/23
I've read the story twice and love it. I dare say one of my favorites on this site. The biggest gripe I have is with the casting of Sokka's sword in chapter 23.

Meteoritic iron, while being romantic, would be impractical. And at the end of the day, it would still only be an iron sword, not steel. Meteoritic iron has very high levels of nickel, making it impracticle for weapon or armor use. It would be too brittle and easily break. A quality sword is forged from a billet of high-carbon steel, most modern smiths prefering SAE-1065 (0.65% carbon content) ((1001 0.01%C, all the way to 1099 0.99%C)) for this purpose as it is the best compromise between pliability and hardness. The less carbon in a steel, the softer and more malleable it is, while more carbon is harder and more brittle. BUT, meteoritic iron does have a nice mystic allure, and it is canon.

Casting, as what you described in the chapter, is the worst method of manufacturing a quality sword. Casting a sword and hammering in the details would be relatively fast, but it would leave the blade brittle and prone to breaking. The interior grain of the metal would be a complete mess where you risk micro-fractures forming in the metal as it is stressed. Forging from either a forge-welded billet or cast billet stretches and warps the grain of the metal, folding it over itself. This constant drawing out of the steel stresses it while the metal is still hot and malleable, warping the grain as the metal is constantly being drawn out and folded over itself. This process creates a uniform grain throughout the sword, that once it cools and after final heat treating, allows the blade to flex when struck and bend back into shape while still retaining its edge.

This is a very basic breakdown of the metallurgical process for sword smithing, but crucial in understanding what makes a reliable sword or armor.

This is not a flame. This is not baseless criticism. It is simply my intent to help clear up a metal working mistake that a relatively small percentage of people understand. Apart from this, the story is wonderfully written and greatly enjoyable.
ryuhitsuya chapter 1 . 2/22
Wat?!
CelticMonk chapter 49 . 2/18
You forgot about the toad summons as a means of communication. Other than that I love where it's going so far.
3,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »