Reviews for The Adventures of Natalia Warden and Hal Talon 2
Lololnopenname chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
Wow I've been away for a while :/ sorry for that. But I've caught up! And that's the important!

Anyway, YAY they're getting married! ... Then I read the record bit... Cliffhanger! -.- I go kill me self now. Haha I can't wait for 3! :D
mozzi-girl chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
... :'( Rufus...

Okay beast is a little sad right now, but I'm alright! I know you're going somewhere with this!

And AWWWWWWW! Hal asked Nat to marry him! Eeeeeppp! Well, sort of ;)

The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
Sorry I haven't been reviewing! Anyway, this was awesome! Aw, Hal. Heehee! Can't wait for 3!
Oryt chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
NO! NO NO NO NO! :'( Shelbeast how could you? ;) I'm actually crying :( Rufus D:

That was actually so depressing, I was sat there like, meh

:( sadface

THE F-...! They're getting married! YAY! ;) but Rufus won't be there... (I'm very bitter about the little death there) ;) Wait, what? I was just like, so what? at the end, then realised it wasn't normal to record people's conversations xD You know I hate cliffhangers

Haltalia 3! Wa-hey! I may attempt to emotionally blackmail you into doing a fourth ;) just saying :L

Sorry for abandoning you, fanfiction decided to piss me off. Miss my rants? (Or reviews as normal people call them) No? Okay.
mozzi-girl chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Omg! Rufus! :O This was brilliant! :3

Aww I'm glad you like my reviews! Hee! Me too! Blonde moments are just brilliant XD I get them a lot...but like you, I'm a born brunette! I swear! I get called a malteaser, because it's 'blonde' on the inside 'brunette' on the outside! Yeah, path to healing!

OMG I played the on demand episode and was like NOOOO! I feel bad for Mal so much, everything is just going downhill for him right now... :( My poor baby!

mozzi-girl chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
Review for chapters 12-13

Sorry I didn't review last time Shelbeh! ;) I know how you love that!

Oh! BLONDE moment! XD that's so obvious when you tell me that... Heheh!

Anywho! Loved it! And Poor Hal! Got involved with Genevieve! :O

mozzi-girl chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
Yo Shelbeh! ;)

Your fake British babe? Are they one of your friends :) And glad you liked it! Spiffing!

Hahaha brilliant chapter, loved the last sentence 'Go Figure' Hee! Rufus is so cool, I love him! :)

The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
As always, keep going! I really like it! And I almost choked up when my Olivia sim aged into a teenager, haha. Mal and Natara have six kids in The Sims 3 because I wanted to see if I could reach the eight sim limit... bingo. XD
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
Still awesome! And hey, didn't you say you made Maltara Sims videos? I just thought I'd say that in The Sims 3, I've started a Maltara legacy. It's fun :)
mozzi-girl chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
HUNGER GAMES REFERENCE! Booyah! :D

Rufus is back! Love him ;) loved Hal as per! My fake British babe! Hehehe!

I hope you do, your clever at wordplay! :)

- Molly (Beast!)
wheniseeyoursmile chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed before, this story is really great and I like it a lot.

I love how you're using different characters! It's really cool how there is Maltara, but it's something totally different than anything else on here!

I loved the whole Hunger Games thing, it was really cool! You know how I love my Hunger Games.

This story is brilliant, I love it, you never fail to disappoint me!

You're excellent at character development! All your characters are really awesome!

Love it!

-Katie
Oryt chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Hahahaha! I'm sorry, LittleDuck'sTail is me xD Mu friend must of left it logged on and I hadn't even realised :L

Awww Rufus! :D I can just imagine the accent... xD I love this story, Cause of Death made Natalia and Hal look really stupid -.- but this, wow :D I love Natalia, she's do much like natara it's scary :L and I'm still intrigued about all this Matthew/Hal stuff ;)

SHELBEAST! ;)
mozzi-girl chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Ahhh this was my favourite chapter by far! I loved the cocky attitudes and clever play on words! :D It's my weakness! Adored this chapter and the way you described Natalia as a bear! Every other sentence was pure brilliance! And I ain't just saying that! ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

LittleDuck'sTail chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
SHELBEAST! :D

I love this story, the characters are scarily similar (obviously xD) and at one point I was sure it was Mal and Natara, so when I saw the Hal and Natalia I was like 'wait. What? O.o' :L

Hang on, I'm probably the only one who hasn't realised :L but why did that Jack dude kill off his family and doctors and stuff? :/

;)
mozzi-girl chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Ahhh I am liking the chief! He's a bad ass! ;D Nick is becoming a little... Touchy ain't he ;D Gives me chills, he reminds me of Shawn... O_o

But! Hal is the sweetest thing! Loved the 'Bloody...' Hehehehe American/British humour thingy! I adore it! :D

No offence taken! Sounds like an interesting memory! ;)