Reviews for Petals
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love this pairing. I do. I can't help it especially since I can't see Narcissa and Lucius together anymore (why I just have no idea). The comparison of Druella to the flowers was very thought provoking and I just adored this piece. After reading it I felt inspired to write the two together. :)(And I did, just need a beta now.)

I also liked the last part: "had Druella not known, she would never have guessed that they were a family built on a foundation of infidelity and deceit."

Very emotional and striking.

I also like how this explains why Narcissa has different coloring and why Cissy is her favorite (in my mind anyway).
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
You wrote a story with just one line of dialogue and you made it a fantastic story. Again, I'm not really a fan of Abraxas and Druella, espically with the Narcissa compotent, but again, you make it work. Great job!
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow, this goes some way to explaining the description of the Malfoys, as Narcissa and Lucius were depicted as having awfully similar colouring and characteristics imo. This means Draco's parents are half brother and sister! (:O) Very lovely story.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This was pretty sweet, though there's also a lot of underlying angst… I liked it :) (partly because there was no mentioning Lucius… XDDD)
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
You made me hate Druella even more. I think I can never like her, never. She could have married Abraxas and not have Cygnus suffer. But oh! How I wish that Bellatrix finds out and does SOMETHING! ANYTHING! And I liked that you put the interaction with Narcissa. Her favorite daughter, her little princess.

You missed the 'o' in Hello.

But I enjoyed reading it, and hating Druella lol. You know it would be fun that you'd wrote a Cygnus playing with Andy like Abraxas does with Lucius. XD

Great job!