Reviews for Warmth of a Brother
is this slash?
i don't care
loved it
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Wonderful story. Thank you.
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Type your review here...
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Short, but definitely sweet and so what we've come to expect of such an aawesome big brother like Dean!
Dean's Bakery chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
aw! i LOVE this! it's sweet, adorable and not to mention downright cute :D i can imagine Sam's horror when his brother asked him to scoot over lol. nice flashback reference and the bit where you pointed out that Sam's stuttering had stopped brought a big smile on my face :)
it's not the number of words that count. your portrayal of the brothers' personalities including the dialogue was fantastic :)
i'm favoriting this! thank so much for sharing!
KC246 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was very sweet. I wish I had a Dean to cuddle with. :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awww, I liked this a lot! Very sweet! I actually wrote one of these myself, only with hypothermic Dean and Sam trying to warm him up. It's not easy to keep the boys in character in a story like this-you did a good job!

I love a good hypothermia fic. :) Thanks for writing this one!
Athle chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was cute and sweet. :3 Thanks for this story!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Awww! Cute!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Awww I always love a sick!Sam and a caring, bigbrother!Dean.

This was a great read and it was nice reading non-show related because lets face it, it is always good to read something where they are still so close to one another,

I loved it and it was awesomely done, thanks for sharing this!
Giacinta chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
So sweet.

Nothing I like better than a cuddly Sam and Dean. Aww! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is a sweet story. Sam would have very few reminders of Jessica. I always feel sorry for the boys when they stay in really awful places.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This was really sweet. I loved the image of Sam's astonishment when Dean tells him to move over. Lol. Loved protective Dean looking out for Sam! Thanks for sharing this...
AnJ1989 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Wow. That was really good.
Kirabaros chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Cute short brotherly fluff. Just what I like in the morning. Thanks.