Reviews for Creature Features
leighroberts chapter 4 . 3/25
Great job with mad-scientist Austria, as well as the others!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Hahahahha! God, Austria is just too much. Brilliant. Brilliant.
:P
Smart Comment Central chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
This...is awesome! I don't even know what to say!
DreamFeathers chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
KYAHA! *is having a field day with Denmark's rolled up tongue*
CarrieVS chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I think Humon's Austria was quite a bit more light-hearted than yours. Yours has less of the silly part of silly mad scientist. And I know b&%*r all about Austrian national stereotypes, so I can't comment there.
But I like it. He's not even a bad-hearted character, just absorbed in his own ideas and crazy experiments to the extent of not thinking of others.
This was an interesting and well-written fic, that managed to be very funny and a little scary at times. I liked it.
CarrieVS chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I was wondering when that was going to happen ever since Netherlands panicked at Germany being a predator.
CarrieVS chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Poor Denmark; he's not just surrounded by nature, he IS nature.
So many writers seem to delight in torturing him. But maybe this will end up curing him of his fears?
Myrna Maeve chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
The Hetalia Cast in Response to This-

Germany: Was dur Hölle?

Austria: Vhat is this?

Everyone Else: O.o
Myrna Maeve chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wonder what would happen if you mixed Satw with Hetalia?
MekkaBabble chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I always read your stories at least twice before reviewing. Once for fun and second to make sure I didn't miss anything and usually a few more times for fun.

And boy, was this a fun ride. I still love your action scenes and you nailed most every playful Austrian stereotype I could think of. I also like Netherlands waxing philosophical.

This was totally adorable and off the wall, definitely one of your best.
Archenic chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
It was awesome.

That is all.
A-list Goddess chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I really enjoyed this fanfic. You did a great job of depicting the characters in the way that Humon created them, and put a really great spin on Austria's personality.
MekkaBabble chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
This is mostly a formality, since I've already given you my opinion on this chapter. I still love the inherent creativity that when into the skeleton plot.

I've decided Fritz is really cute, kind of furry, and walked upright, FYI.
MekkaBabble chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Another good chapter and an excellent way to wind down my weekend. I was gonna suggest you made some sort of reference to surprise yaoi, but glad to see you already had the idea planted in that awesome brain of yours.

Denmark's latest freakout was also simultaneously adorable and hilarious and... was that a Nazi reference I smelled in here?
Archenic chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
You.

You are like, ONE OF THE BEST THINGS EVER.

This is so...