Reviews for I Like You, I LOVE YOU!
Old Justice chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is sooooo sad. I can relate! But s/he is goin somewhere for 2 years, then coming back again... It will all work out in the end, right?

*teary smile* well, this was one of the stories that you have that really touches my heart...
Yeungeo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Do more chapters where they meet again and confess
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Interesting story! I enjoyed it! Dang, you're lucky. I'm an otaku, but I'm also majorly antisocial. Ugh. My social life is pretty much a living hell…
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I kinda know what this feels like. My best guy friend/crush lives in Mexico and I can't go and visit him all that often. This is really sad especially since it happened in real life. Well I wish I could help you but I don't know what you could do. All I can say is to follow you heart and do what you think is right. BTW I'm also an otaku but I don't really have otaku friends just non-otaku friends. Well I hope you feel better and don't give up! (Im sorry if this does not help you at all);
SweetCrazyYandereGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
AWWWWWWW! This reminds me of what just happened this year! Rin-a really nice girl my class-likes Len, but isn't allowed to date. The thing is though, Len likes her back! Rin was gonna move away though. :( everyone in my class spent half if the year trying to get them together.

I hope you've kept in contact with him...And no, I don't like the sad ending, because frankly, its because it happened in real life! Argh...it's really well written, but I hate it when something like this happens in real life...
rIN chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
ITS SOO SAD!ITS ALMOST THE SAME STORY FOR ME! but i was the one leaving! WAA! i miss him so much!
Kale Sprinkles chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awwwwwwww! I'm sooooo sorry for you! And this is a great story...so sad. T_T
Halios Mililios chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is great!
fangissocoollike chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
his is utterly amazing .. i wish.. it was ... i mean..
KaMii Rin chapter 1 . 4/19/2012