Reviews for What Are Friends For?
janet84 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This was so wonderful! I love that it's one of the few early, building towards romantic feelings stories. May I offer a tiny critique? In the last paragraph, it should be the homonymous "Mr. Right," rather than "Mr. Wright"... distracts from the little piece of perfection that is this story!
Amelie Hart chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh, I love this oneshot! Truly amazing and funny! Jules blowing off a great guy to bring home a drunk Sam... How sweet! They are meant to be together, that's for sure!
vguz04 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I really like this, she really did left her date just because in the end she know he still the one.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
*lol* Love the way Jules treating him _
Sules chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Love It! I enjoyed every single word in this story :) I regret that this is only a oneshot...
Delysia chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Oh I just love this one shot. It is so perfectly in character and I like that we dont really know all that went on with Jules picking Sam up, just tiny tidbits. Wonderful work as always.
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Poor lawyers always get the short end of the stick! LOL

Really sweet! Love the team interaction and Sam flushing his keys so he ended up at Jules's house... just priceless.
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Jules walked out on the date because she loves Sam! :D. Great story.
SYuuri chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Aww, is it only a oneshot? I liked that she brought him home with her and that he's somewhat more important than Simon. Nice touch there with yet another guy whose name starts with the letter S. Loved it!
Rkler chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Good story.

Good to wake up and start the working day.

I haven't drunk, but I feel like Sam.

Thanks for this story
playergurl89 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
So...my brain short-circuited on the Alvin and the Chipmunks reference. I less than three you. So much. After my brain reset, I totally went back to smirking at the fact that Sam messed up her date who's real character flaw was that he wasn't Sam... Yeah, I don't sound like a biased shipper at all, huh? And the implication that Jules was taking pleasure in his suffering...priceless. All in all...well done.
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Is it me or does jules have a thing 4 guys w/ "S" names? Good story!
KateEals chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was great! Lawyer with a psychology degress : )I loved how you did the whole chipmunk thing and still managed to get Jules with an S named guy. That's our Jules. : )