Reviews for Cut Out All the Ropes
laffers18 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
*claps wjands *

oecmpentve Brenna is ny favote. ave fave fave. !
laffers18 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
without him, she is not grounded.

I fckig lov yo I do. Lov this epslde, and loe your insight into wht Be3n ais thinkging. Aweosnes nes.
laffers18 chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Kick as Bones it shot...even yhwat whs kicin Both ass. Andhs so pretty when yhes ll insercre...

so, much. lvoe
laffers18 chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
SMORES! I ha my rifrst smore twi s good. I; with ooth...has to go to s eomeone ho appreadivete! it. Sore FTYW!
laffers18 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012 and scwayt Booth. ym yim yim. knew I lvoe hot Botdh. GO dimtimes.
MiseryMaker chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
All caught up on this one and loving every single chapter! Hope you have many more prompts awaiting you!
ProfeJMarie chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Aw - this was a touching one. B/B are so wonderfully real in this one and not overdone. Probably why I like this random line so much:

"This is the first year I've had time to do more than throw a piece of toast at you as we run out the door." - because it is authentic.

I like how you have Brennan realize and understand the real purpose of visiting a gravesite and Booth reaffirming it: "...f you've found what it was you were looking for, that's all that matters." and his comment that her mother might have disappointed her, but that didn't change how her mother felt about her.

Plus, Brennan's last line is lovely, too: "I find you easier to talk to than the universe."
ProfeJMarie chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Ha! Loved this one - such awesome characterization and banter. I could totally see this scene happening.

"In two hours, Parker had managed to reawaken every dormant bit of gun lust residing in her and successfully turned her into a raging killing machine." Mwahahaha.
jenlovesbones chapter 13 . 5/14/2012
This was still in my inbox... which usually means I haven't reviewed it yet. And I'm befuddled by that... or I just suck. Either way, here it goes.

Okay, so when Jenn picked this I was all... it's her turn. Cause usually, I hate these revisits to anything dealing with her mom. But like everything you write, this was still magical and made me not hate the topic and how do you do that? Really, a real question? How do you walk around in life with this much talent?

And is it just writing or other things too? Like, if you tripped and were falling toward a puddle, would it turn into a cloud to catch you? Or does the magic just apply to writing?

These are all serious questions. Though, I suppose I could have summarized with "OMG, this was awesome." But that would be boring and I am anything but. :-P
Jasper777 chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
How the (&%%$# $! did I miss these fun little nibblets of fanfic of our fav couple? Well I am glad I got to read them tonight. You are a wonderful keep them in character which is not something I see often in fanfiction.

Please keep updating...and you have to write during the summer hiatus, that will be a killer, even worse than

Jasper777 (here)

Your1Backup on Twitter
Tadpole24 chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Yes yes yes!

Gah! You write so well! I just wanna curl up inside your words and stay there for a while. This was perfect! And another moment I so badly want to see.

I loved that moment in the middle where Brennan lets the words 'because it still hurts' bubble out of her. And that whole section about her wanting to take the words back because of how revealing they are. God I just adored it!

Hart Hanson needs to read this fic and get his ideas from it. It would make me smile :)

And the have got such a steady flow with your words. Geez I just wanna keep gushing.

Tadpole24 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Yay! Sexy time :)

Again, this is what I want from them in the show! I want the raw need. Gah! I'm so glad you're writing it! :)
Tadpole24 chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Naww, how cute :)

I love that you have her actually sitting inside the playhouse. What a cute image. And the thought of Booth finding her there surrounded by all this expensive is hilarious.

Love it!
Tadpole24 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
So clearly my phone is mega weird. I read chapter 11 of this fic days ago and went to review it, but when I can back to review chapter 2, the review for chapter 11 was still sitting you are getting a two for one deal on reviews today because I am too scared to tempt fate with my phone and try and submit separate reviews. I'm not even sure if the review for 11 didn't might be getting a double review. Lol.

Anywho, enough explanation. This was awesome. I love Booth's hockey addiction and I love that Brennan wanted to be a part of that. Even if it was for completely sexual motives...but that sort of made it all the better, didn't it? Hehe.

I think I said this in my first review of this fic, but these are the moments I wish we got on the show. We had 6 years of sexual tension and yes, we get it that they're in a happy relationship now and they kiss on screen every now and then. But I want them to be so much sexier than they have been. Very grateful we have such lovely fic to come and read :)

Thanks for writing, my dear!

And enjoy part 2 of this review below :)

Okay...I don't even know how my phone got me to your fic...but here we are. Lol. My phone is having a hissy fit, by the way...just so you have the context of the first statement. Lol.

Anyway...I've now officially read the first and 11th chapters of this fic and missed all the middle...but I'll go back, I promise. Because I'm intrigued and I think your writing is ace! :)

The thing I love most about this chapter is that it's set during the Hero in the of my most favourite episodes :) I also loved everything else about the fic :) hehe.

You are a star:)

Frankie707 chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Oh my that was so sweet and so sad at the same time. My heart aches for Brennan, but I'm so happy she has Booth now. I'd totally agree with her about him being easier to talk to than the universe.

Oh and I had to laugh at "This is the first year I've had time to do more than throw a piece of toast at you as we run out the door." I loved it.

This really was beautiful.
255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »