Reviews for Cut Out All the Ropes
geraghtyvl chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
Very nice!
TexassaxeT chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
always glad to read another addition to your stories, all deadlines aside haha. it's wonderful how you can pack so much emotion into not a very long story. I've read things 4x as long with half the depth you give every chapter. This chapter vs. last chapter shows how well you can do both fun/witty and deep/emotional. simple and wonderful
Biba79 chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
Awww, this one was wonderful. What a great way to end this, even if it's before what you promised! :P

I loved that she was able to talk to him, and she finds it easier to talk to him than anything else. And he always helps her in the end.

This was perfect Ren! Like Always!
Amilyn chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
This is fantastic...the complexity of all Brennan's confused emotions and conflicting feelings and memories and understanding of the lack of any reliable evidence to support or undo those memories... This is an excellent study of how complicated Brennan's relationship with her parents, her past, her identity, her family, and her own life is. Thank you.
Tamarakv chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
This has been my favorite chapter, it was funny and deep, and real to our b&b! Loved Brennan's last line
JMHaughey chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
You fucking kill me. Thanks. (I'm typing through tears.)
LondonLi chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
This sounds exactly like them! I can imagine such a situation with them and any game they might play together. Great job on the characterizations. Thanks for continuing to post these!
threesquares chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
I really love this episode. Someone burying their face in someone else's shoulder and hanging on for dear life is never bad. You know how sometimes the storyline that the writer(s) don't follow somehow lives anyway? Well, of course you do. Everyone here must understand and feel that on some level. But some alternate story lines seem stronger than others and sort of ghost along through the regular episode. Hero in the hold was one of those for me. The beginning, with Booth and Brennan on the phone and going to this awards function, was so rife with possibilities that all through the ep I kept imagining what it would have been like if Booth hadn't been kidnapped. Also, we didn't get much of Brennan's inner life and I love how you did that here. I really liked this story. A lot. Best, Michele
the dud pistachio chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Super sweet chapter!
threesquares chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
This is absolutely how this would happen. Being good at writing dialogue...as you are...is nothing to sneeze at! This was very fun to read! Michele
JMHaughey chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Ha. This is awesome! I eagerly wait the next one.
jenlovesbones chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
my mostest favoritess line? "He is connected to all of them but somewhere, she understands that she will miss him more. That the loss may not end her completely, but the metaphoric marks will remain for as long as she breathes."

It made me hold my breath. :)
jenlovesbones chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Would you be offended if I say this is one of my favorites, ever? Bantery Booth and Brennan are my favorite. They really are. This was everything I wanted and more. ;)
Amilyn chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
SO awesome. They're hilariously competitive...and over even the silly stuff. Really excellent.
aadams00 chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Haha! That would be a fun way to close out an episode! I love the way you write these two!
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »