Reviews for Cut Out All the Ropes
Dyna63 chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
That is so cute and I can see them both behaving that way.
Tartantrace chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Sounds very like my house... :0)
FaithinBones chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
This is very funny. Loved it.
DoctorDonnaFriend chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
adorable. Loved it!
RositaLG chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
I'm bouncing off the walls from you posting two days in a row. I had no expectations for this so BAM! Happy surprise. :) You're the bestest best friend ever. It's just a scientific fact.
HJ chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
This is very very nice. A few authors have made references to this episode in their stories, but this version is, without a doubt, my favourite.
Amilyn chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
Oh, SO many great lines. I LOVE how you get them. I agree entirely that "they are slaves to their compulsive need to explain to the other – often in great detail – why they are the one in the right" and find that very well worded. I like Booth bringing up the idea that she's overcompensating for feeling like she might have softened, how he's occasionally afraid that this is all going to fall apart because it's TOO GOOD and he doesn't believe (any more than she does) that he deserves or is allowed to have that. I love her both reassuring him that she's "exactly where I want to be" and giving him a "free pass" because she injured him. Lovely.
Amilyn chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
Fantastic. I like how you've woven the losses of the various team members into her fears that THIS time, the folks who were part of the us in "without any one of us" last time...and how the equation has changed and her logic says this increases the danger. And, best of all, for me, "he manages to make her frustrated and a little angry even now"...HA! SO them!
JMHaughey chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
Why do I continue to write? Perfect.
Fourth Rose chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
Awesome. What I love most is that *of course* Brennan knows, even if her decision what to do with that knowledge makes it "invisible" to the casual observer. It seems to me that it's an aspect of Brennan's character that tends to be forgotten or ignored, so I love, love, love the way you made it visible here.
Tartantrace chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
Lovely. One of my fave episodes. Thank you :0)
FaithinBones chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
This one made me sad because Brennan seemed so desperately lonely while she was trying to rescue Booth,

Really good chapter,
RositaLG chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
Le sigh. Is there nothing you can't write? Perfection.
Frankie707 chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Oh I loved this. I think you did a great job of capture those aspects of the characters...that Booth might not quite trust that he's really gotten what he has wanted for so long...a monogamous relationship with Brennan and that Brennan has mellowed as far as not punching people the way she used to. And I love her being aware of that all. :)
Biba79 chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
I can't believe she did that, but at the same time, that's totally Brennan. lol Poor Booth.

This chapter was awesome Ren!
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »