Reviews for So Small
null122331 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Yay, future fic! Nicely done; I loved the concept :)
jeffysquint chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
One of my favorites of yours(:
DelphineCormyay chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
LOVE IT! That was so sweet and amazing! I laughed when Kate threw the steak knife :)
someheartslove chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I was confused with all the knives and forks in the beginning, but I can see how something like that article would upset Beckett.

Loved the end, let them give tabloids something to write about...
tfnmal23 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Aww this was beautiful. Wow! Flying knives and all.
pealee chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was awesome. Loved how she threw a knife at him and he remained calm. Love the idea of love letters and wine. Very sweet.
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
An excellent little one shotz!
Mark C chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
You have certainly showed why not to get Kate upset at you. I liked how you had Rick pacify her with the idea he found online. Kate's reaction to his words was amazing and it quickly got rid of her anger.

With what was mentioned, it appears that Rick wrote the letter with an explanation on what happened and his own explanation. In the end, Kate apologized and they were able to work things out.

The ending was great and it would've been interesting to see what Rick had actually wrote. Still, they went about doing something that could get the gossip columns talking.
Arrant Schemata chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I like it, not sure about the steak knife though, seems a little extreme. I'm more of a stationary throwing person, but I guess it all depends on what you have on hand.

Laura
Vesja chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aww, this is pretty. Thank you for writing this.

Take care,

Sanne.
MHoles chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Lol cool idea have you used it? And I could see her as a throwing person during a serious fight, the way she used her hands in the Knockout fight
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hahaha She threw a knife at him! So funny!

I absolutely love the idea of the wine and letters. That is the sweetest thing ever. I will definitely remember that if I ever get married. :)
EmilieVitnux chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Sorry but no, really no.

Kate is not abusive like that, she would never threw a knife to Castle.

And it's dangerous to write a fic with that subject like it's something cute and normal in a wedding.

I don't know who you are, I don't know your age, but I really hope that you're just too young to understand how dangerous and abusive it is to threw a knife to your husband.

Kate is not some dangerous abusive woman who try to kill her husband just because she's angry at him. Especially if he's not responsable.

What? You really think that Kate would be stupid enough to think that Castle is responsable?

It's a gossip website, everyone know that he can't do anything about it.

And even if he was responsable, how can you think that Kate would do something like that? She's a cop for crying out loud! Not some psychopath who threw knife like that!

How would you react if your husband or your boyfriend threw a knife to you?

Think about it before trying to write a fic about this subject!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Sorry I don't buy abusive!Kare (Bacause throwing a Frakking Knife to your spouse is Abuse. That would you say if do thatbto a woman?) especially when she has no reason to be angry at Castle. The tabloids and paparrazzi yez but since when Castle controls tabloid ? I can't see Beckett being that unreasonnable.

However I absolutely adore the second part starting with the letters. Absolutely sweet.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012