Reviews for Bleeding is Believing
Cassie chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I will always love this fic so much.
Whispered Winters chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I THINK I CAN SWING THAT
YOU GO SOUL
Adorable oneshot! Maka and Soul are truly just perfect :))
Cassie chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
/flails around

This was so absolutely adorable, WOW! Very in character. I really loved it.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
nice job this is now part of my head cannon just so you know
kaji13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is a lovely little fic :) Thanks for feeding my SoMa addiction!
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I really liked this; this small moment of recovery, self-reconciliation, assurance. It's small, and comfortable. A great read.
Reminescence3701 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Beautifullll. Sincerely beautiful. Thank you for writing this; it's magnificent! I loved how in the manga Soul and Maka grew closer through their hardships in the Book of Eibon, and you captured that perfectly! :) Loved it.

Remi
domani guardian chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Precious, I loved it :)
Cheethan Black chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
You... evil Bic... *loves*

I would talk about the how it is written, but I can't in english, sorry (
RavenAK chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is just plain beautiful. I loved your portrayal of the characters, their way of thinking, their insecurities and their dependance on each other, it was all spot-on. Most authors tend to forget that Soul is also (and maybe even more) insecure than Maka, but you covered them both individually and as partners. Besides I loved the fact that you gave them some closure on the Sloth chapter, I always wanted to know if they talked about it later. This is definitely one of my favorite fics of all time.
KHloverxcyn chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
that was short, but very nice! i loved it.
Edge of My Life chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Great story! Loved it :D
mabello chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
sooooo cute
Just So Miserable chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I really wanted to enjoy this, but I was mainly just confused. I had no idea what was going on or why?
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Man, it's been awhile since I added a story to my favorites. But this is definitely a fav :D

Panda.