Reviews for Misery
Brooklyn Knight chapter 5 . 1/10
Yeah, Hazel, anytime someone starts something with 'Don't be mad' it has this ability to instantly make everyone furious. Reid's cluelessness was wonderful. HA! Caleb never could take a joke and like usually Pogue and Tyler have to be the buffer. It makes me wonder if sometime Reid's so sarcastic / careless is because Caleb's always treated him like the irresponsible one that needed to be babysat so he just went on ahead and didn't bother fighting it. Like a defense mechanism, you know?
You REALLY have to update this because not only do we need to know what happens with Haz-eid / Re-zel but know I can't help wondering who the high elemental was that betrayed Hazel's group and taught Chase. Was it someone in her own circle?! And will Chase come after them again? Use Hazel against Reid? I NEED ANSWERS, KAT! :"o

Love, and thanks for all your reviews and happy to share this achievement with you.

- Brooklyn Knight signing off on her 1,000th review. :)
Brooklyn Knight chapter 4 . 1/10
I figured you've done so much for me the least i can do is finish reviewing your story i started years ago. :) This will be my 999th review (according to my User Stats). And I find it a person bench mark that I wanted to share with someone as special as you.

Also to remind you that you have readers who still want you to keep writing! XD

I think any girl/woman can relate to that dreaded Cosmo addition where your like "this is so ridiculousness it must be true." Ah, the teen years! Reid and Tyler have a more brotherly relationship than any other pairings of the Covenant members. I think you captured their playful frustrating (n Tyler's behalf) perfectly. And anytime Reid freaks out about a girl is wonderful. Serves him right to stress over it when he was such a man whore. Ohhhhh, nice suspense.
SammieLuvsFood chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
This is good! Pleassseee Update
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
update asap[
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Where is chapter five? I like this story and can't wait to find out what happens next.
RockaRosalie chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Ali chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
What is going to happen next with Hazel and evreone. Will the believe her or not
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Best store ever keep going what is going to happen to Hazel and everyone. Are they going to believe her or not
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
nice...pls update soon
WitchGirl101 chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
omg, this story is way too cute! You have to continue it, i am interested in seeing how this will turn out...
Evarisa Noble chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Update sooooon please :)
roseskyangel chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
this is really good update soon.
nikki chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
hey! I love it so far,

i do hope there isn't gonna be any tension between Reid and Tyler, cause that would be bad...
live2write123 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
hey! i've always been a fan of this movie and i love the characters in the film :) but i wish they made a series of out them :(. anyway, i completely love this idea :) i really think you should continue the story :)
Brooklyn Knight chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
You captured Reid's Slacker-ness and Tyler's Shy boy personality in just a few amount of words. I can't wait to read chapter three! Hopefully it will be up soon with some more guest appearances from the other Sons. :)