Reviews for Look After You
andrewpine chapter 16 . 7/3
FYI it is off not of.i don't know how many times it has been written as of when it is supposed to be off.
I didn't think Bella and Jasper wanted to hear Emmett and Jasmine going at it like it was the end of the world.
Okay so they worked out how to cover for Charlie ,but how do
they cover for Bella?
andrewpine chapter 13 . 7/3
Why would anyone name their child Emmett,i hope the hell the baby is a girl? so i gather Emmett and Rose were just fuck buddies and not mates,if so why did she bother to save him after the griz eat him?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 7/3
Looks like she only has jealous Mike to put up with and not Jake also.
Let me guess some of the Volturi have shown up wanting to cause trouble.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 7/3
Seriously Charlie,you were and are a crappy father you really have no right to be pissed besides they will be getting married soon anyway.
airessttol69adrian chapter 19 . 5/8
I loved your story and writing style.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
I've been able to picture every scene in this chapter! I think his home suits Jasper well!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Absolutely beautiful!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
I think Bella's in for an exciting vacation!1
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Loved this chapter!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Wonderful! I like assertive Jasper!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Amazing!1
kushka chapter 19 . 8/10/2016
Great story
jaspersmate81 chapter 19 . 7/10/2016
I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble some idiot, who has no life other than making others' lives hell, is doing to you. I personally don't understand why you would even be flagged and outed as doing something "wrong," or against "their" rules. This is a free country, and it is also a country where we are supposed to have FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Your story had absolutely nothing wrong with it. No graphic lemons, barely a curse word, and probably the tamest "fight scene" that I have ever read in a fanfiction. I mean, seriously, it was more of an argument with a bonfire, than an actual fight. I mean I have read and personally loved some really graphic, bloody, and extremely obscene, demented sex scenes. Some BDSM dom/sub and torture and some really delicious poly lemons with all kinds of playthings that make you want to drool. There are some truly messed up, twisted, and freaking mind-fucking-with-stories out there that will make you think, cry, and laugh out loud. There are some that will make you have bad nightmares, some that will disturbingly make you pee your pants in a fit of giggles. Some that will piss you off when your favorite character dies suddenly and you want to scream. Your story was wonderful, but it certainly did NOT fit in any of those above categories. It sounds like you just have a hater out there. It might even be someone you personally, or even locally know. They are probably just a very insecure and jealous person. Steal someone's boy/girlfriend? Steal someone's best friend's attention away? Etcetera? Don't worry about it. You put up warnings, for what, I don't quite understand. You did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG! People need to realize that it's a free country. If you don't like the story your reading, then click the back button and try reading something else. Why do people like to fuck with other people's hard work, just because they can, or they are just jealous that they can't write as good as you. These haters don't seem to realize that there is a system to rate stories on different maturity levels, and for younger age groups, that discriminates to keep youngins from reading the more graphic and descriptive lemons and bad words. Monitor your kids yourself. It is not this website's fault if your kid is not being properly watched. Just because they are bad, lazy parents, this shouldn't be taken out on the rest of us fandom lovers. Set the ratings for your child, or just don't let them on the site, period, until they are older. If it is just your own, "delicate" mind that you feel is being tarnished, well either don't read it, or change your ratings to the innocent, baby settings. Don't take out your vendetta out on everyone else. That is what should be said to the bastards (Ohh, I said a bad word ha, ha). Don't let them get you down. Your writing is wonderful. Keep up with the excellent work. Don't let the fanfic Nazis get to your mood. Don't let them discourage you from writing more lovely Bella and Jasper non-canon fics. You are amazing! SCREW THEM. Someone should write a one-shot where they very graphically murder and torture, for black comedic purposes, this imaginary hater. That would be freaking HILARIOUS! Teach them a lesson on revenge. Kill Bill style. Try to see if they wrote any stories and flag their asses back! Ha, ha.
jaspersmate81 chapter 16 . 7/10/2016
I love your story. It's very well written and adorable. I just noticed that they always just make, sweet and slow passionate lov to each other. To each their own I guess. But, I would love to read a violent, animalistic, vampire claiming scene, where they fuck each other senseless and leave a massive path of chaotic destruction. I would love for him to attack her in a fiery passion of unrelenting, instinctual need, while they mark the shit out of each other. That sounds more like Jasper Whitlock would be in the sack, plus a dominating Major is sexy as hell. This sweet, flowery love making sounds more like Doucheward's cup of tea, then Jasper's. I just wanted to point that out. I love it regardless though. To bad Icky Vicky wasn't tortured a little for all the hell and fear she made Bella suffer through. Not to mention the pointless ruining of over thirty peoples' lives, and their families' suffering. Jasper should have taunted her with the fact that she is nothing but a pussy and a coward, because she chose to hide behind all the baby vampires she sired, instead of just fighting them head on, or one by one. He should have used the fact that Keep up with the excellent work.
loverofanime41302 chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
I am absolutely LOVING this story! The dynamic between Bella and Jasper is fantastic, and I really like the idea of making the pregnancy less violent and horrific. I always hated that Stephanie Meyer made it seem so horrible. Thanks for providing a great read, Author-chan!