Reviews for Look After You
Shawna chapter 7 . 4/22
Another great chapter. Except for the lemon, it was good. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 6 . 4/22
Good chapter, although I'm not a big fan of lemons. But even though I usually find lemons disgusting and disturbing, this one really didn't have that gross factor that so many of them tend to have. So this was a tolerable lemon to read. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 5 . 4/22
Another great chapter. I loved the part where Jasper showed Bella the horses. I'd like to see a chapter or maybe just a scene of Jasper teaching Bella how to ride the horses. That would be so cool! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 4 . 4/22
Another wonderful chapter. I love this story, I think it's very interesting. This is just a thought, but do you think you'll be able to bring the Volturi in to this somehow? I think it would make for some interesting conflict, where Jasper is trying to protect her from the Volturi instead of Edward. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 3 . 4/22
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 2 . 4/22
Another great chapter. I really like this story. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 1 . 4/22
Great first chapter. Keep up the good work.
SarahTheBear03 chapter 13 . 3/24
Oh good god! Charlie and rose? At least she is old enough to be his mom!
dorkycorky88 chapter 13 . 3/12
Thank you for no Charlie lemon! Just that itty bit made me want to puke! He also reminds me of my dad. His story line was an interesting twist. I really liked it!
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Awesome twist and start
kantorkan chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
Wonder what her body will be like after the quick will Vicky die?
kantorkan chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
Hope it is someone that will put the boy through hell for eternity. i imagine it will be one of the newborns that Vicky made.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
What are they going to do when the baby is walking at one month don't ya think Charlie will be a little freaked out?
then the kid will be talking at two months.
kantorkan chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Was expecting to find out she is pregnant with appetite that she has.
kantorkan chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Why is she not turning since he bit her?