Reviews for Look After You
kushka chapter 19 . 8/10
Great story
jaspersmate81 chapter 19 . 7/10
I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble some idiot, who has no life other than making others' lives hell, is doing to you. I personally don't understand why you would even be flagged and outed as doing something "wrong," or against "their" rules. This is a free country, and it is also a country where we are supposed to have FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Your story had absolutely nothing wrong with it. No graphic lemons, barely a curse word, and probably the tamest "fight scene" that I have ever read in a fanfiction. I mean, seriously, it was more of an argument with a bonfire, than an actual fight. I mean I have read and personally loved some really graphic, bloody, and extremely obscene, demented sex scenes. Some BDSM dom/sub and torture and some really delicious poly lemons with all kinds of playthings that make you want to drool. There are some truly messed up, twisted, and freaking mind-fucking-with-stories out there that will make you think, cry, and laugh out loud. There are some that will make you have bad nightmares, some that will disturbingly make you pee your pants in a fit of giggles. Some that will piss you off when your favorite character dies suddenly and you want to scream. Your story was wonderful, but it certainly did NOT fit in any of those above categories. It sounds like you just have a hater out there. It might even be someone you personally, or even locally know. They are probably just a very insecure and jealous person. Steal someone's boy/girlfriend? Steal someone's best friend's attention away? Etcetera? Don't worry about it. You put up warnings, for what, I don't quite understand. You did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG! People need to realize that it's a free country. If you don't like the story your reading, then click the back button and try reading something else. Why do people like to fuck with other people's hard work, just because they can, or they are just jealous that they can't write as good as you. These haters don't seem to realize that there is a system to rate stories on different maturity levels, and for younger age groups, that discriminates to keep youngins from reading the more graphic and descriptive lemons and bad words. Monitor your kids yourself. It is not this website's fault if your kid is not being properly watched. Just because they are bad, lazy parents, this shouldn't be taken out on the rest of us fandom lovers. Set the ratings for your child, or just don't let them on the site, period, until they are older. If it is just your own, "delicate" mind that you feel is being tarnished, well either don't read it, or change your ratings to the innocent, baby settings. Don't take out your vendetta out on everyone else. That is what should be said to the bastards (Ohh, I said a bad word ha, ha). Don't let them get you down. Your writing is wonderful. Keep up with the excellent work. Don't let the fanfic Nazis get to your mood. Don't let them discourage you from writing more lovely Bella and Jasper non-canon fics. You are amazing! SCREW THEM. Someone should write a one-shot where they very graphically murder and torture, for black comedic purposes, this imaginary hater. That would be freaking HILARIOUS! Teach them a lesson on revenge. Kill Bill style. Try to see if they wrote any stories and flag their asses back! Ha, ha.
jaspersmate81 chapter 16 . 7/10
I love your story. It's very well written and adorable. I just noticed that they always just make, sweet and slow passionate lov to each other. To each their own I guess. But, I would love to read a violent, animalistic, vampire claiming scene, where they fuck each other senseless and leave a massive path of chaotic destruction. I would love for him to attack her in a fiery passion of unrelenting, instinctual need, while they mark the shit out of each other. That sounds more like Jasper Whitlock would be in the sack, plus a dominating Major is sexy as hell. This sweet, flowery love making sounds more like Doucheward's cup of tea, then Jasper's. I just wanted to point that out. I love it regardless though. To bad Icky Vicky wasn't tortured a little for all the hell and fear she made Bella suffer through. Not to mention the pointless ruining of over thirty peoples' lives, and their families' suffering. Jasper should have taunted her with the fact that she is nothing but a pussy and a coward, because she chose to hide behind all the baby vampires she sired, instead of just fighting them head on, or one by one. He should have used the fact that Keep up with the excellent work.
loverofanime41302 chapter 9 . 6/24
I am absolutely LOVING this story! The dynamic between Bella and Jasper is fantastic, and I really like the idea of making the pregnancy less violent and horrific. I always hated that Stephanie Meyer made it seem so horrible. Thanks for providing a great read, Author-chan!
zammie01 chapter 17 . 6/24
for a sequel you can have the volturi find out about their bunch
Cacau Black chapter 8 . 1/19
Lobe it :)
Cacau Black chapter 1 . 1/19
Love it :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story ,"Look After You" It was different and well through out .I was wondering if you might consider writing a Bella and Peter ? Well I am sure it has been awhile since you had your last child but congradulations any way and look forward to reading more of your stories!
Sincerely,
kantorkan chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
Charlie and Rose her and Emmett weren't mates,just fuck were is Emmett's mate has Alice seen her,will she be one of the newborns?
kantorkan chapter 12 . 11/18/2015
Have you been led to the stories that tells why Peter has his knower? it is called Once Bitten Twice might need a box of tissues ...why didn't Alice see him getting attacked?was that one of Vicky's scouts? where were the mutts it is their job to watch for rogue vampires?