Reviews for Glory Days
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I really, really liked this. And Ethan Shark FTW xD; I love the cameo feel, the mentionings of Jou and Varon, just enough to fill in the blanks without weighing things down. The dialogue has a great flow, there's some very snappy moments. Overall, this was a great read. D Keep it up!

~Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
Chicary chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I haven't seen much of the other YGO series but I really appreciate the crossover setting. And I guess dueling is just like any other 'sport' in which the older have to pass the glory onto the younger. It's too bad their names couldn't live on like Yugi's or Kaiba's.
OxEyed chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was lovely. The inclusion of characters from both DM and 5Ds was a great touch and tied the timeline together really well, and the barroom banter was absolutely fantastic. It was easy to tell that while Ryuzaki had matured a bit, he still maintained a lot of his personality.

And this line: "He doesn't drink. I do. End of story." was soo great in that it provides opportunity for backstory without rubbing it in our faces. Nice work!
Thebigfatflyingbeastinthetree chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I liked this a lot! XD
InsanityByDefinition chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Now this was good. I never actually paid too much attention to the other YuGiOh...err, arcs? They got ridiculous after GX, which REALLY ticked me off. Didn't bother watching it.