Reviews for Broken Birds fly to Roanupur
whoop chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
why did you drop this story? It was so good and i loved it. Please continue it!
General Ripper chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
Please update! This is such an awesome story and I can't wait for it to continue!
Blackout10160 chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
This is pretty good, I do hope that you will update soon.
Psycho2112 chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Very nice, I love how you intertwined Artyom and Balalaika's stories, and how you built up Cossack Support. Your understanding of weaponry is good as well, very good. One problem, it's "magazine" or "mag", not clip.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
This story is interesting; your characters are well developed and life like. However, one way you can improve this story would be to insert breaks (like a line all the way across the page) between different characters view points. It is confusing being in one person's head then switching to another person's without any break.
The Layman chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Despite the first part being structurally imbalanced a little, this is a very good story and deserves to be know more than than it is. I like Artyom and the rest of Cossack Support greatly as they are characters that have actual character, not to mention the "rivalry" between Revy and Morrigan. (I normally don't find car fights all that interesting, but Black Lagoon has a way of making them hilarious!)

And speaking of Black Lagoon, everyone here is completely spot on! They all react naturally for their character to all the OCs, though that might have to do with the fact that no one trusts anyone anyways in Roanapur.

And despite all this it was super cool to see some of Balalaika's history; aside from Revy, she's probably the character with blithe most interesting backstory that we never really know enough of in the anime.

In short, great story and don't be shy in updating it!
General Ripper chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Next chapter you should feature Balalaika, I really liked this chapter. I think Miguel should get killed soon. Oh and if you killed Abrego, how are you going to handle the Garcia kidnapping plot?
FORD B chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter!
RoelH chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
Awesome chapter (again) though with the ominous message (3x) at the top, one does wonder whether it will bite him in the ass. Miguel does not seem to think in any moderation, so perhaps he'll prove the reason all the main characters have to work together?

I would love that, plus Artyom really needs to ditch his CIA girl and go for the real woman!
Houkou chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
Best fuckin story on this site ever i love this chapter and cant eait to see the next one thanks for the update hope you get a shit tonne of reviews
Tzeentch chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Good to see the plot advance.

One minor thing: adding those scene break things would help in the reading of your stories. Sometimes confusing to read something, then find the next paragraph having nothing to do with what was previously read.
D4rK Sid3 chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Amazing chapter! Filled with tons of actions, a deep insight into the human psyche through the eyes of a man who has seen, tasted and waged war.

I hope you update very, very soon! This is getting very exciting, but I do want to see all the cartels gone and dead.

Kudos to Artyom!

-D4rK
Jo chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
An update at last! Great chapter,I especially liked how you focused on Eda a little :),now that Artyom made this mess,shit is bound to happen' :D
Wetoos chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Great chapter.
V chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
I guess it's too late, but I don't mind the limited black lagoon references - we all saw/read it, it's alright to leave it out. I enjoy the original content.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »