Reviews for A Gentleman's Obsession
Ya Edward tonight was about you...and you WANTON soup! LOL
Funny how bella cant pay her bills, but Edward has given her $12,200 this month.

Ya Bella, use him some more you fucking piece of shit.
OHHH now I remember reading this before.

Bella uses Edward to pay Roses families bill when they are obviously completely capable of paying it themselves. Rose just bought designer fucking shoes, $1000's of dollars worth of SHOES...and yet EDWARD has to pay? Are you fucking kidding me?

I think I was just as outraged reading this the last time. Bella is a fucking nasty piece of shit gold digger. You don't ask a man you just met for that kind of money.

And who in the actual fuck has a $200 a month cell bill? WTF? AND WHY would someone that cant afford their own bills use a man and then give away the $12000?

BELLA is a fucking moron. And Edward can do much better!
How does one set a camera to go "odd"?

EDIT!
HAHA Edward imagines that Bellas panties are "STAIN." Bella goes on to think "their not satin..." LOL No, Bella that's not what he said, he thinks your panties are STAINED! LOL

You didn't reread your story before you posted did you? There's so many mistakes there's no way you could have missed them all if you read it over.
There are SOOOOOO MANY MISTAKES in this!
This needs to be edited BADLY.

Your mistakes make your characters come off as stupid. "Are calling me spicy. . . ?" Or saying "dine and wine" instead of the very common "wine and dine." There's mistakes like that all over each chapter.
jk chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
wait wait wait...shes owns a winery and bella is whoring ugly pictures of herself for money? LOL
jk chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
sooooo let me get this straight...rather then have her boss ross return some shoes...for $6000 ...she would rather ask her mantoy for the money? that doesn't make any fucking sense!

and Edward stupid to pay that much money for a fucking picture and with her underwear on? so stupid...and bella...OMG shes the one to set up the deal then she acts all omg...hes gonna like...have a picture of me...
bellas a stupid bitch
Namine1993 chapter 12 . 10/10/2016
Great fic
MentallyDazzled chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
Please update soon MD x
The Doctor Rose chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
I dont think I could do it
Angelbaby1991 chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Great Ch! Looking forward to reading more.
lozzy035 chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Alice is right Edward will think they're together of she carries on
Update soon
ana rod chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
loving it
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
I wonder if he's a virgin too?