Reviews for Identity
Sakura Lisel chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
*lol* I wonder if Arthur and Molly have considered getting an apartment in the MUGGLE world. Get whatever's left of their wizarding money, that hasn't been confiscated yet, and have it turn into muggle money and just bloody buy a place that's NOT owned by wizards who will kick them out because of what they've done to Harry. *lol* In fact, any Galleons they still have would probably make them RICHER in the muggle world, if the goblins don't skimp on the galleon-muggle money exchange rate that is, than they ever were in the wizarding world, and they could live out their lives in style there, and just keep having whatever money they earn in the magical world, and are allowed to keep, turned into muggle cash.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Okay... Isn't the fact that Harry DID manage to beat the Dark Lord in the final battle signify that Harry in a way WAS the 'choosen one'? I mean come on. Even if he wasn't the Potters biological son, he DID beat Voldemort when he was a baby, beat him multiple times since then since coming to Hogwarts, and finally beat him for good recently. Or does the old coot think that just because NEVILLE wasn't the one who beat Voldemort for good this time, that Voldemort might come back once again, as the reason why everyone is telling Harry and Neville the 'truth' now when the battle is finally over all thanks to Harry?

HARRY'S the one who beat Voldemort, not Neville. HARRY'S the one who was 'marked as Voldemort's equal' with the lightning scar, HARRY'S the one who put HIS life on the line more times than anyone can count while Neville unknowingly remained 'safe' from Voldemort coming after him. So what's the reason for bringing it all out now to begin with, when everythings already been completed and ended by Harry's hand and the whole magical world knows HIM as being the savior of their society? why tell him now, instead of keeping mum about it for the rest of his days and let him keep thinking he really was the Potter's child and 'destined' one?
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Slash is tolerable. But mpreg is ridiculously stupid.
sleepyalicedreams chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
I had to stop reading here simply because you repeaat everything that jas happened every chapter. That many repeats are just taking space. If a person jas read from the staet then they know what is going on.
lilmisadiva chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
aww
b chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
When Fabian says "Maybe we could take up fishing.", I swear to god I read it as "Maybe we could take up fisting." I cannot stop laughing.
Mandy Star chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I would like for harry to be with Viktor.
staretoile chapter 28 . 7/26/2013
Hi,

I like the idea of Harry beeing a Black-Prewett. Nice how the twins, Charly and Percy are on Harry's side.
Cool story it was interessting to read! I enjoyed it a lot!

Kind regards
Andrea
magicanimegurl chapter 28 . 7/18/2013
I love it! full of love, pain, betrayal, revenge, justice, family, friends, life and death...
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
great story! i dont know what else to say...how do you sum up a 28 chapter fic of awesomness?
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
viktor...those two are veeery good together! hee hee hee this fic has just started and i already love it!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
very good first chapter!
p.s dumble dore is an arse! :)
Shadow315 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I thought this was Viktor/Harry, it's why I'm actually reading it. I'll keep reading!

-shadow
Kage 5243 chapter 28 . 5/16/2013
a
angeltrin1 chapter 28 . 5/10/2013
Good story, always love Viktor and Harry stories.
631 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »