Reviews for Identity
angeltrin1 chapter 28 . 5/10/2013
Good story, always love Viktor and Harry stories.
HerMajestie chapter 28 . 3/23/2013
Honestly I felt rather sorry for the others in the end...I also apologise for not reviewing sooner...but I sorta got distracted by the story! I just had to find out what happened next!
HerMajestie chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Lknda wanna kill dumbledore.
Mashkai30 chapter 28 . 3/3/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Le tueur silencieux chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Can u pleas make kreacher nice?
Gracealma chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
Excellent story. Justice was served. I have not heard of two many Regis was the father of Fabian/Harry.
DragonFire Princess chapter 28 . 2/16/2013
Love the way this chapter is writing, hope to see more chapters just like this soon.
Venus914 chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
I love it! Im glad you didn't go for the usual route...the forgiveness cliche. This is far more real. It would have been something i would do too, if im put in the same situation. )

But try to read your story again. I dont know if you've noticed...what's up with Ron and his smirking? He is always doing that. He's acting more like Draco with the smirking.
Yazziyou's Daydreamer chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
I found this only a few days ago, it was great! I'm glad that I took the time to read it!
Elfin69 chapter 28 . 1/22/2013
Terrific ending, now they all are happy with families of their own and the Weasley's realise what they actually lost for what they did.
Serpent91 chapter 28 . 1/21/2013
Well done!
lilz54 chapter 28 . 1/19/2013
Nicely done. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Laura chapter 28 . 1/18/2013
Good story!
mattdombast chapter 28 . 1/18/2013
so good
MAFITA chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
Loved the epilogue and the story as a whole! :D I can't believe it's already finished! It's been a great ride, and I'll love to read more of your stories in the future... this one I'll definitely read again, I'll be saving it as a PDF to read it in my laptop, if that's okay with you? :S Anyway... hope to read you again in another story! Kisses!
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »