Reviews for Identity
Venus914 chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
I love it! Im glad you didn't go for the usual route...the forgiveness cliche. This is far more real. It would have been something i would do too, if im put in the same situation. )

But try to read your story again. I dont know if you've noticed...what's up with Ron and his smirking? He is always doing that. He's acting more like Draco with the smirking.
Yazziyou's Daydreamer chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
I found this only a few days ago, it was great! I'm glad that I took the time to read it!
Elfin69 chapter 28 . 1/22/2013
Terrific ending, now they all are happy with families of their own and the Weasley's realise what they actually lost for what they did.
Serpent91 chapter 28 . 1/21/2013
Well done!
lilz54 chapter 28 . 1/19/2013
Nicely done. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Laura chapter 28 . 1/18/2013
Good story!
mattdombast chapter 28 . 1/18/2013
so good
MAFITA chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
Loved the epilogue and the story as a whole! :D I can't believe it's already finished! It's been a great ride, and I'll love to read more of your stories in the future... this one I'll definitely read again, I'll be saving it as a PDF to read it in my laptop, if that's okay with you? :S Anyway... hope to read you again in another story! Kisses!
JWOHPfan chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
A great ending to an amazing story! I enjoyed it!
mizzrazz72 chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
All because of greed. They lost the respect and love of ever knowing their family.
mattdombast chapter 27 . 1/17/2013
I kind of want a story where harry's lover leaves him with child in later gets back with him like ginny or herimone using some kind of potion to get the lover into bed to break's them up witch works for a while in the whole wizarding world shunned them. ginny/herimone fake being with child or is having someone else's baby but can''t tell who the other father is until like 6 month along. harry's lover move heaven in earth to find him only to find out that harry had their child it would be cool if the baby or babies where not the old i say viktor krum or marcus flint love this
domsijohn chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
brilliant loved it yeah
Tommy14 chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
Congratulations on completing this wonderful story. The ending was good and tied things up nicely. I enjoy seeing Fabrian's friends and family still together and having good lives.
hotflower901 chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
I truly enjoyed this story.
cookyc chapter 28 . 1/17/2013