Reviews for Identity
JWOHPfan chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
A great ending to an amazing story! I enjoyed it!
mizzrazz72 chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
All because of greed. They lost the respect and love of ever knowing their family.
mattdombast chapter 27 . 1/17/2013
I kind of want a story where harry's lover leaves him with child in later gets back with him like ginny or herimone using some kind of potion to get the lover into bed to break's them up witch works for a while in the whole wizarding world shunned them. ginny/herimone fake being with child or is having someone else's baby but can''t tell who the other father is until like 6 month along. harry's lover move heaven in earth to find him only to find out that harry had their child it would be cool if the baby or babies where not the old i say viktor krum or marcus flint love this
domsijohn chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
brilliant loved it yeah
Tommy14 chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
Congratulations on completing this wonderful story. The ending was good and tied things up nicely. I enjoy seeing Fabrian's friends and family still together and having good lives.
hotflower901 chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
I truly enjoyed this story.
cookyc chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
Wow what ending cool
rekrula chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Interesting premise. I find your writing difficult to read, but I like the story line so I will keep reading. Thanks for sharing.
mindgameplay chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
it was a good story..congrats!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Lupinesence chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
Great fic, can't wait to read the next one :)
acherongoddess chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
I fell in love with this story and I Lile how you showed both sides of the coin so to speak. Keep up the awesome work can't wait to read what you come out with next.
MAFITA chapter 27 . 1/14/2013
Loved the chapter! It was a very nice and welcome surprise to have Harry have triplets! :D Can't wait for the next chapter to be up, even if I'm sad that this fantastic story is about to end... Anyway, hope to read you soon! Kisses!
bookivore chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
I'm not quite understanding what Harry is saying about the scar being a fake. He really was a decoy, Voldie really killed his parents, Harry did survive somehow or another - that's all true right? By 'fake' do you just mean not a Horcrux, or that Harry wasn't there when Voldie attacked and something else entirely happened to drive him off? Because if it was a fake it would imply that he didn't have visions of Voldie or the visions were from some other cause (like he's some kind of seer?)
lance215 chapter 27 . 1/9/2013
3 kids! i love you w!
continue soon pllease, i love this fic, and hope that nothing ban happend to tem *

...siguelo rapido! no puedo esperar para seguirllo leyendo!
kisses