Reviews for Identity
mattdombast chapter 28 . 1/18/2013
so good
MAFITA chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
Loved the epilogue and the story as a whole! :D I can't believe it's already finished! It's been a great ride, and I'll love to read more of your stories in the future... this one I'll definitely read again, I'll be saving it as a PDF to read it in my laptop, if that's okay with you? :S Anyway... hope to read you again in another story! Kisses!
JWOHPfan chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
A great ending to an amazing story! I enjoyed it!
mizzrazz72 chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
All because of greed. They lost the respect and love of ever knowing their family.
mattdombast chapter 27 . 1/17/2013
I kind of want a story where harry's lover leaves him with child in later gets back with him like ginny or herimone using some kind of potion to get the lover into bed to break's them up witch works for a while in the whole wizarding world shunned them. ginny/herimone fake being with child or is having someone else's baby but can''t tell who the other father is until like 6 month along. harry's lover move heaven in earth to find him only to find out that harry had their child it would be cool if the baby or babies where not the old i say viktor krum or marcus flint love this
domsijohn chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
brilliant loved it yeah
Tommy14 chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
Congratulations on completing this wonderful story. The ending was good and tied things up nicely. I enjoy seeing Fabrian's friends and family still together and having good lives.
hotflower901 chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
I truly enjoyed this story.
cookyc chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
Wow what ending cool
rekrula chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Interesting premise. I find your writing difficult to read, but I like the story line so I will keep reading. Thanks for sharing.
mindgameplay chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
it was a good story..congrats!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Lupinesence chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
Great fic, can't wait to read the next one :)
acherongoddess chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
I fell in love with this story and I Lile how you showed both sides of the coin so to speak. Keep up the awesome work can't wait to read what you come out with next.
MAFITA chapter 27 . 1/14/2013
Loved the chapter! It was a very nice and welcome surprise to have Harry have triplets! :D Can't wait for the next chapter to be up, even if I'm sad that this fantastic story is about to end... Anyway, hope to read you soon! Kisses!
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »