Reviews for Identity
Belldandy123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
You've come off to a good start. Severus definitely has my vote for a Dad, contrary to what I've seen so far, I'd love to see Remus as the other Dad!

As for paring, it all depends on where you're going with this. If you're looking to do a crossover, I'd love to see Harry with Edward Cullen. If you're not doing a crossover, how about Cedric? I'm sure you could imagine a way to bring him back. If Cedric's out, then Viktor has my vote, yeah I think a Harry/Viktor parring would be great. One or both of the Weasley twins could be interesting.

If this is up for a vote, it might help if you gave us the 'short list', because I'm sure that I'm not the only one who could go on forever when it comes to suggesting parings!

- Belldandy
lafbnz chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
nice teaser - love it so far - can't wait to read more.
alaison chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I love the idea, even though I think Neville shoul have told Harry. About the fortunes he will keep them right? Even if he is not a Potter? As to Harry's dad I all for the one Lestrange brother that is not married to Bellatrix, he was a spy for tue ministry maybe? The other, someone in the order, not Snape but how about Kingsley? Harry has a glamour? Kingsley was oblivated of the knowledge he has a son? As to the pairing how about Dean or Blaise. If you want someone older Marcus Flint or Adrian Pucey? Or you could go with a orginal male character? Looking forward to the next chapter. I hope Neville and Harry stay friends he was manipulated as much as Harry. Hope you have fun writing!
ceara1888 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I'm guessing Severus and sirius
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I like it... Well done.. :)

possible parents

sirius with a lestrange or Dorcas Meadowes with Travers or fabian/gideon prewett with Antonin Dolohov or Caradoc Dearborn with Regulus Black

harry/oc or harry/blaise zabini or harry/theo nott or harry/oliver..
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
good story
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Please continue it!
harrymania 1978 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
la suite la suite
Sun chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Good Plot

But too rushed. Just too much in the First Chapter .

It the next One go a Bit slower ob it
matt chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hate the cliffy but i want his daddy's to be james severus and regulas or regulas james severus that way he can have two dads one brough back from the viel or one alive left the country want harry to get all the potter and black titles and moneys elder wand cloak stone

i want the twins to be with remus and harry to be with marcus flint or vitkor krum and everyone that knew about it to suffer
nickidemons chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
like the story i think one dad should be regulas or sirius with severus and james blood adopted harry so he gets the potter account i also hope that if albus stole anything harry should get it back or a threesome for dad's like james severus and sirius or james severus and regulas something that will connect him to the potter but what would be the kicker would be james severus and remus

who i want with harry vitkor krum or marcgus flint not enough of them

and that everyone finds out about what albus did i hope harrys a pure blood now but i also hope that all those that betrayed harry suffer everyone but nev and the twins

and i so want nev with luna and to cut everyone off from him but harry
domsijohn chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
i hope that severus is his father and sirius i also hope that harry gets the potter and black money that would only be right i also hope that albus pays as well as nev's granny and the world nows what albus did as far as paring i pray for marcus flint or viktor krum. and all the weasley and herimone wore in on it i hope everyone that knew paysthey really new about the dursley and the abuse everything i kind of hope that it is severus and sirius or remus as his dads as far as the rest they should suffer but how come harry is parseltongue want more
Arquenniel chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I think that Harry's dads should be Regulus Black and the Prewitt twins. I really like the Harry/Victor Krum pairing and there are so few of them.
Atie chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hi,

This is an interesting beginning and I look forward to reading more. As for the pairing, Something rare would be good, Theo Nott, Blaise Zambini, Victor Krum, Marcus Flint.

As for the Dads, also something rare, Maybe Regulus will be the one that took the mark, and The Prewitt brothers be the ones in the order. A threesome for a change.

Not the usual Severus/Draco/Lucius ones. In this case, they are among those that betrayed him and it shouldn't be so easy to get over.

Thanks and take care
angelhitomie chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Interesting idea, I hope you update soon.

As for the parents it could be Severus and Sirius/Regulus. In the case of Sirius: Severus did not tell him about his pregnancy. And you would need to make Regulus part of the Order in the other case, then Regulus could have faked his death and left the country to hide.

As for Harry's love interest I would say Draco or tom Riddle but since they are out of the question maybe Lucius or one/both of the Weasley twins or Theodore.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 Next »