Reviews for Identity
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
oh my it is a great start to another great story thanks
ToThePointe101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Maybe Regulus could be one of his parents? I dunno...

Good beginning! I can't wait for more :)

Fantasyfreak
Draechaeli chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Interesting idea. I like Severus/Harry or Draco/Harry I'm pretty good as long as Harry isn't straight or with Ron. and I'm thinking that the dads should be Regulus/James or Regulus/Remus I always find it fun when Sirius' Brothehr pops up somewhere. Or maybe Evan Rosier/James or Evan/Sirius. Maybe you could do Fenrir/Remus and have Remus have beek obliverated and make up some genetic rule saying the child of two Werewolves can control the change, which is why Harry never knew.
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
pairing Harry/Victor

parents Remus/Regulus(sp)
search in all the wrong places chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I like Sirius or Remus for one dad and Lucius or Severus for the other. If Lucius then he can get a brother as well as a dad.

I'd like Harry paired with Viktor Krum. It would work out well considering he's leaving the UK
megan chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I like Sirius or Remus for one in the order and maybe Lucius or Severus with the mark. With Lucius he gets a dad and a brother.

I would like to see Harry paired with Viktor Krum it would fit will since he's leaving the Uk
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I Like this story. it is agood story. Please keep writing this story and update soon.
Belldandy123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
You've come off to a good start. Severus definitely has my vote for a Dad, contrary to what I've seen so far, I'd love to see Remus as the other Dad!

As for paring, it all depends on where you're going with this. If you're looking to do a crossover, I'd love to see Harry with Edward Cullen. If you're not doing a crossover, how about Cedric? I'm sure you could imagine a way to bring him back. If Cedric's out, then Viktor has my vote, yeah I think a Harry/Viktor parring would be great. One or both of the Weasley twins could be interesting.

If this is up for a vote, it might help if you gave us the 'short list', because I'm sure that I'm not the only one who could go on forever when it comes to suggesting parings!

- Belldandy
lafbnz chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
nice teaser - love it so far - can't wait to read more.
alaison chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I love the idea, even though I think Neville shoul have told Harry. About the fortunes he will keep them right? Even if he is not a Potter? As to Harry's dad I all for the one Lestrange brother that is not married to Bellatrix, he was a spy for tue ministry maybe? The other, someone in the order, not Snape but how about Kingsley? Harry has a glamour? Kingsley was oblivated of the knowledge he has a son? As to the pairing how about Dean or Blaise. If you want someone older Marcus Flint or Adrian Pucey? Or you could go with a orginal male character? Looking forward to the next chapter. I hope Neville and Harry stay friends he was manipulated as much as Harry. Hope you have fun writing!
ceara1888 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I'm guessing Severus and sirius
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I like it... Well done.. :)

possible parents

sirius with a lestrange or Dorcas Meadowes with Travers or fabian/gideon prewett with Antonin Dolohov or Caradoc Dearborn with Regulus Black

harry/oc or harry/blaise zabini or harry/theo nott or harry/oliver..
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 1 . 4/19/2012