Reviews for Identity
matt chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hate the cliffy but i want his daddy's to be james severus and regulas or regulas james severus that way he can have two dads one brough back from the viel or one alive left the country want harry to get all the potter and black titles and moneys elder wand cloak stone

i want the twins to be with remus and harry to be with marcus flint or vitkor krum and everyone that knew about it to suffer
nickidemons chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
like the story i think one dad should be regulas or sirius with severus and james blood adopted harry so he gets the potter account i also hope that if albus stole anything harry should get it back or a threesome for dad's like james severus and sirius or james severus and regulas something that will connect him to the potter but what would be the kicker would be james severus and remus

who i want with harry vitkor krum or marcgus flint not enough of them

and that everyone finds out about what albus did i hope harrys a pure blood now but i also hope that all those that betrayed harry suffer everyone but nev and the twins

and i so want nev with luna and to cut everyone off from him but harry
domsijohn chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
i hope that severus is his father and sirius i also hope that harry gets the potter and black money that would only be right i also hope that albus pays as well as nev's granny and the world nows what albus did as far as paring i pray for marcus flint or viktor krum. and all the weasley and herimone wore in on it i hope everyone that knew paysthey really new about the dursley and the abuse everything i kind of hope that it is severus and sirius or remus as his dads as far as the rest they should suffer but how come harry is parseltongue want more
Arquenniel chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I think that Harry's dads should be Regulus Black and the Prewitt twins. I really like the Harry/Victor Krum pairing and there are so few of them.
Atie chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hi,

This is an interesting beginning and I look forward to reading more. As for the pairing, Something rare would be good, Theo Nott, Blaise Zambini, Victor Krum, Marcus Flint.

As for the Dads, also something rare, Maybe Regulus will be the one that took the mark, and The Prewitt brothers be the ones in the order. A threesome for a change.

Not the usual Severus/Draco/Lucius ones. In this case, they are among those that betrayed him and it shouldn't be so easy to get over.

Thanks and take care
angelhitomie chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Interesting idea, I hope you update soon.

As for the parents it could be Severus and Sirius/Regulus. In the case of Sirius: Severus did not tell him about his pregnancy. And you would need to make Regulus part of the Order in the other case, then Regulus could have faked his death and left the country to hide.

As for Harry's love interest I would say Draco or tom Riddle but since they are out of the question maybe Lucius or one/both of the Weasley twins or Theodore.
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Cool story!
Hermione Jean Potter chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Interesting start! Looking forward to reading the rest of the story. I think Harry should be with Oliver, Charlie or Bill. Are James or Lily being one of his parents? Is Harry still going to be friends with Ron, Hermione and Neville?
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
For his fathers, I think I'm going to vote for one of the Prewitt brothers and Regulus Black. For his pairing, I am going to say Oliver Wood.

Thanks for the brilliant start to the story. I can't wait to see what comes next. :)
HP Slash Luv chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I don't know about both dads, but maybe 1 dad could be Regulus? That would make the lost of Sirius even more painful. Maybe the second dad could be Severus? Don't know.

As for Harry's love, I would love a rarer pairing such as: Oliver, Viktor, Rodger Davis, Theo Nott, Blaise Zabini, or another Hogwarts student not used as often.
625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42