Reviews for Espousal
this. is. PERFECT! and at the end comes the 'espousal' lol... make a sequel for that please?
Please Excuse This Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Dat ending :)
Saphira Veera chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
That. Was. So. Sweet! I particularly loved the last part! Detailed description, wonderful portrayal of characterization by the way! Nailed it! XD
I do that too you know, when you try writing a similar word so that it doesn't get repetitive throughout the story. I use the thesaurus on Ms. Word though. Very very useful.
Oh well, til next time, fellow Makorrian. Write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I know its been a long time since you wrote this, but I have to say it was really well written, an excellent balance of humour and drama. Also you really nailed all the characters...Great work :)
Kataryanna chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This was quite sweet!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Hehe. Cute. 3
sakR9 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
It was cute.

Bolin is adorable, Mako annoying and Korra was Korra.
Good dialogue as well.
A little cheesy at the end, but that's fine. Thanks for writing !
CH3LZx chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was adorable!
Arkell26 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
funny!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This story was so hilarious! oh my gosh:-) I only wish I could really see the look on Mako's face!
feathersnow chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
such a sweet, funny story. I would love to see this in one of the episodes xD Oh, Mako, you're so clueless..
Jamie chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow. Fantastic story. HILARIOUS and very well written.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
HAHAHAHA. XD Mako actually carved it...

I love how the different nations have such different cultures. It really gives the Bending series a real connection.

(does not make sense whatsoever) x_x

Cute story. :3 Loved the fluff.
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Haha, how did I know? I thought of Katara's mother's necklace and the episode where they visit the North Pole with the old lady asking her who's the lucky man and her mentor recognizing it as her grandmother's because he loved her Nana. *GASPS* Okay, anyway, loved it!
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 5/1/2012