Reviews for Espousal
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Pure cuteness! :D
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was like, perfect. Seriously, great job. I felt like everyone was in character. :)
HiveMind chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awesome. Awesome.

I laughed out loud reading this, full, stomach-tightening laughter. I could see this totally happening between these two; it fit their characters perfectly. The lines, the dialogue was effin' brilliant. *claps*
Shaybo27 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Fluff galore! I love misunderstandings sometimes. And I love Makko. And I love this one-shot. Wa-hoo! ;)
Mandarins chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
AW. Cute~! :D
Too Busy Squealing to Login chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
*takes deep breath*

Yuki: Oh, spirits, here we go...

! TWIZZY LUSH U SKIZ! THE ROMANCE, OMG, THE ROMANCE! x3 :3 x3 :3
raelover123 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Love it!
Chibichu2013 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I loved all of it! amazingly good!
AnabellaGC chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
AAAAWWWWWW SOOOO CCUUUUUUUTEE! im dying in here! all his fingers had band-aids! im having a seizure here!
OtakuGirl21 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
this is funny & cute!

but this line "Bolin was willing to walk on a tightrope in just his underwear wearing a blindfold over a pit of Equalists quipped with their lightning rods." where the hell did you come up with that! I can so see that happening XD thats the funniest thing I ever heard!
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was very cute and extremely well done. :) You did a great job. I enjoyed and laughed a lot. Thanks for posting it!

hpswst101
Murraykett chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This was really good! :D I laughed so much haha
The Flying Lion chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I liked that a lot! It was funny and ironic.
Plantty chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
HAHAHAHA! The ending was HILARIOUS! (and dramatic, and awesome, but when you think about it after it was pretty funny - )

This was SOO GOOD! You're a really good writer!
GottaLoveTheRain chapter 1 . 4/19/2012