Reviews for Espousal
Toadychan chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
So cute! The little bit at the end actually made me tear up, haha. Very well done. :D
theAlphabet chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Definitely one of the better Makorra fics out there, I really enjoyed every line of this!

You handled the time lapses and changes of setting very well, as well as the character interaction. I loved how gentle the Makorra was too, very like what we've seen of them so far :)

Thanks for the great read!
RachieFly chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS EPIC READ! I cant tell you how good it felt to read a great story finally; I've been picking duds all day... It was well written, I like the title, you kept the characters in...character, lol and I enjoyed it a lot. You're a good writer. I had to favorite this...and if you're willing to give me advice when it comes to writing stories, to make me a better writer, I'd greatly appreciate it. :) Thanks again.
AmyElise16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Everything about this is beyond flawless. xoxo
Writing Is Speaking chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Simply adorable! I loved every second of it! As for an idea on your next Korra fic, if you're still wanting to write more for the fandom, I would like to suggest something with Jinora in it. I've always favored the idea that over time Jinora would begin to see Korra as an older sister figure. Since you seem to like to write Mako/Korra, maybe it could be Jinora teasing or even helping Korra out. Or Korra giving Jinora some advice on a different matter. Obviously this is just a suggestion, no need to feel the need to do it. Anyways, great job on this story and Iove your writing style! :D :D
partner555 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I like it
mariposablossom chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
And I'm enough of a word geek that I knew the meaning of the title :D Yay!

So I was expecting something a little more closely-related to literal definition but ended up with something that I loved even more!

I love Mako's awkward anger/embarrasment and Korra subtly accepting the apology and kindof accepting defeat.

Plus the bit at the end that connects with Korra's foreboding statement was the icing on the cake. I really loved this oneshot and I hope you write more for the LoK universe :)
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This was funny-especially when he presented it to her and she was like omg bro u srs and he was like yeah wait what and just TEEHEE

Especially the ending! How adorable
tonoavailxoxo chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
CAN I JUST LOVE THIS AND HOLD IT FOREVER WITH ALL MY HEART! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I was giggling all while I was reading this. This was so cute! I loved the ending. "I see you stayed away from the merchant cart this time." Sounds like Korra so much.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Awww, sweet! Also, well done!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3