Reviews for Reflective Opposites
Anon Reader chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
I wanted to leave a comment before I even read the first chapter. When I read the summary I was said to myself, "OMG! That's just like when Barnabas kidnapped Maggie!" I love Dark Shadows. KLS did a great job during the abduction episodes. Dark Shadows was quite twisted. My mom and my grandma used to watch it together. My mom was like 4 when she watched it but it left an impression on her because she told me about it when I was growing up. Anyway, I also really enjoyed the 1992 version. I'm very afraid of what Burton is going to do to it.

So your story, I'm enjoying it so far. :-)
Notsureyet18 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
My goodness Gold's lost it. I honestly think, to some degree Emma does remind him of Belle. After the way he reacted over that cup, i can totally see him going off the deep end like this to try and bring her back.
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story! hope so and can't wait! :) 3
Detafo chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Ooooh ooooh ooh!

I am LOVING this! Lovelovelovlove! Gold's going a little bat-shit crazy and I LOVE IT!

Can't wait, as usual, for an update!
Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Welp. I'm not a fan of Belle, but it should be interesting to see how Gold attempts to transform Emma.

What happens when Gold discovers that Belle is actually alive, though?
ThisAcountisNotinUseAnymore chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Please update soon XD
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Love this story and this chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story! hope so! :)
AL21 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is brilliant! I didn't want to stop reading! C
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love this. So hardcore. MORE.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I'm not sure what to think so far. Plots an interesting idea and so far you have done a very nice job with it. I do have to say the end kind of reminded me of a hentai a bit. Not a bad thing mind you. Still I think this is one I'm going to have to watch.
Notsureyet18 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I was hoping someone would do a story like this and i couldn't think of a better author to do it.
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so!
m chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
did you notice that human rumple is more corrupt than rumple from ftl? like here i could believe that gold would drug someone like a perv but rumple from ftl sticks to trickery.
RSul24 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
funny enough I don't think Emma and Belle are similar at all. But this is one of my favorite concepts. I don't know about Dark Shadows but it sounds an awful lot like the second half of Hitchcock's Vertigo. Interesting.
sailorbebe chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Nice start i'm curious what will be in next chapter.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »