Reviews for Reflective Opposites
Detafo chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Ooooh ooooh ooh!

I am LOVING this! Lovelovelovlove! Gold's going a little bat-shit crazy and I LOVE IT!

Can't wait, as usual, for an update!
Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Welp. I'm not a fan of Belle, but it should be interesting to see how Gold attempts to transform Emma.

What happens when Gold discovers that Belle is actually alive, though?
Fallenhope19 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Please update soon XD
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Love this story and this chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story! hope so! :)
AL21 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is brilliant! I didn't want to stop reading! C
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love this. So hardcore. MORE.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I'm not sure what to think so far. Plots an interesting idea and so far you have done a very nice job with it. I do have to say the end kind of reminded me of a hentai a bit. Not a bad thing mind you. Still I think this is one I'm going to have to watch.
Notsureyet18 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I was hoping someone would do a story like this and i couldn't think of a better author to do it.
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so!
m chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
did you notice that human rumple is more corrupt than rumple from ftl? like here i could believe that gold would drug someone like a perv but rumple from ftl sticks to trickery.
RSul24 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
funny enough I don't think Emma and Belle are similar at all. But this is one of my favorite concepts. I don't know about Dark Shadows but it sounds an awful lot like the second half of Hitchcock's Vertigo. Interesting.
sailorbebe chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Nice start i'm curious what will be in next chapter.
Detafo chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hun, this is so awesome :-D I can't wait for chapter 2! Update soon... Please?
28 | « Prev Page 1 2