Reviews for All That You Need
Sanguine Ink chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Oh my. This is fantastic! Never seen another story anything like this. I really hope you continue.
irezel chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
mmmmmm...mordred. i'm looking forward to more of him...:)
rawr52 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Another good one. I liked Kilgharrah flying off with Arthur. Clever dragon :D
Lady Willamina chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Another brilliant chapter!

Poor Arthur scooped up by the dragons talons - little wonder he squawked!

How long was Merlin gone from Camelot? What has 'intelligent' Giaus been up to? Is Merlin going to reunite with the knights soon?

Can't wait to find out!

I hate the new, grown up Mordred already!
sarajm chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Cliffhanger! I can hardly wait to see what you've got in store for us in the next chapter.
sarajm chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
It has to have been Gwaine who threw that apple! What a great rescue scene.
writergirl142 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Gray story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
saroura92 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
i don't undesrtand, how long have he been missing?
writergirl142 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Gray story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
can chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens!
merlinsgrrl chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Lol. had to be Gwaine! V. Nice am loving Bamf Merlin!
this-unfriended-stem chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Did Gwaine throw the apple? Did Gwaine throw the apple? Bahahaha! That knight is a genius. Really great so far, I'll be keeping an eye on this...
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Such an action packed start! Can't wait for more!
Lady Willamina chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Really good action scenes! Merlin is going to have to use all his skills (even maybe in front of Arthur?) to defeat Morgana and Mordred.

It's gotta be Gwaine who threw the apple!

I loved stubborn, heroic Arthur not wanting to leave his people! Long Live the King!
Ddiwerth chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
LOL my money's on Gwaine throwing that apple...he does have a thing for them! Another great chapter - nice actiony bits. I like the fact that Merlin only uses damaging magic when he really has to - very in character for him. Oh and YAY, Kilgharrah! Am very intrigued now as to what Merlin's plan is - is he going to confront Morgana and Mordred or persuade Arthur to go for a ride on the dragon? Or is it something else? Can't wait to find out :O)