Reviews for He Sent Fire
Wicken25 chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Oh this is hilarious keep it up!
Lovell Luka chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SO FUNNY AND YOU WRITE VERGIL SPOT-ON!
OMG! PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS IS JUST WONDERFUL!
amatthews4847 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
I really love this story :) I hope you update soon! its been almost 2 years *tear*
Innocence and Instinct chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
This hasn't been updated in 2 years... This makes me sad. I'm a new fan of Vergil, and a new fan of your story. I really do hope that you consider updating this soon. It's really good. Best one I've read yet.
Fira Jones chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
This is the friggin best t-rated fanfiction I have ever read. Excuse me while I wipe laughter-induced tears from my eyes. Seriously- I laughed at some funny parts, tried to keep it down (I'm supposed to be doing a project right now) by thinking about dead kittens. But then I thought about Sparda being dead. Then an undead-Sparda cat wearing a monocle. I laughed some more. *internet hugs*
waaah chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Update this please when you can :3
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeee e!
it will be a shame if you don't this was too funny :3
Scarlette Bee chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
OMG this is so hilarious. I love the witty main character, so perfect for stuck up little Vergie XD I hope that you are able to find the time to update this. The story is absolutely awesome and would be a shame if you didn't continue *puppy dog eyes*.
Deathstarling556 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Hahahaha Vergil got told!
Cassius Longinus chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
A good start.

You should look at The Message version of the Bible as well (not just the NIV). It is more contemporary and sometimes provides an alternate perspective on passages that, unless you are trying to sound archaic (in which case I would recommend the King James version), may prove useful to you...

Lamentations 1:13 (The Message Version)
"He struck me with lightning, skewered me from head to foot,
then he set traps all around so I could hardly move.
He left me with nothing - left me sick, and sick of living."

Lamentations 1:13 (King James)
"From aboue hath he sent fire into my bones, and it preuaileth against them: he hath spread a net for my feete, he hath turned me backe: he hath made me desolate, and faint all the day."
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Awesome story! Please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I saw that Lord of the Flies reference before I even opened it up, and I felt proud of myself. *NodTearNod* I know. But anyways. Keep up da awesomeness. Yesssss.
evilsugarnazioverlord chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Loooove this! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Please continue! It's so freaky!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Omg! This is awesome! Love your oc! She is highly entertaining!
GinaeEvans chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Decent enough premise. The writing is good but could use a bit of polishing up. Overall, this was a cute first chapter and I look forward to reading the next.

Ginae Evans