Reviews for Rule Breaker
Rabia Hafsa chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
very touching, but disciplined rightly
nsukmka chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I really like this story. Have gone back to it several times. Great job!
AA chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I enjoy reading your Blue BLood stories. I am hoping for more stories from this genre to come. Maybe with instances from the current seasons or the relationships in the family.
ano chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I like the stories that you do for Blue Bloods. Will there be more stories from the series with different scenarios?
Happy Writing.
BlueMetalXavier chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Loved this! Blue Bloods has become one of my favourite shows and this fanfiction was awesome. Would you'd be doing more Danny and Jamie oneshots in the future?
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Aww, this was so sweet. I liked Danny thinking back to when Jamie was first born and his relationship with him. Loved how protective he got as well.
Shayla17 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I just love this! I love thinking about Jamie and Danny's relationship because there's such an age difference between them. I thought this was a great continuation of that drabble. Awesome job as per usual :)
Cfhonan chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I'm no a huge fan of the spanking but I thought this was a really great story. Loved how you brought Linda in and her relationship with Jamie. I hope you write more about Linda and Danny as well.
bonanzabooks chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Thank you so much, what a great story. I love all the "brotherlyness." I like your description of Danny and Jamie's relationship. Awesome prize!
accounting professional chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Great story. I loved all of the interaction. Please write another story soon.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
wow i loved it thanks keep up the good work
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
ahhh nice story super..i love how danny n jamie reconnected after the punishment..and danny fought for jamie to have more freedom with his folks..(just like he said he would)..great job..
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
good job on the fic
carraighncis chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
So, so good to open my e-mail today and your name pops up! missed your writing but hope you enjoyed your break.. as per usual you can do no wrong! loved it from start to finish, smiling as I type.. THANK YOU
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
i enjoyed the drabble to begin with but i love this fleshed out version! really captured the brotherly love and i understood much more :)