Reviews for The Drive to Oregon
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
There are some grammatical issues ('"You okay?" She asked') and Dugan was kind of OOC, but I this always felt like it was missing from the movies and I'm glad that you added it.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Cute one shot I really enjoyed reading it.
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Have you thought about writing a fan fiction where bob dies or dot tie divorces him in order to be with jimmy dugan?
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was beautiful more please
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Beautiful story! This is one of my favorite movies. I just watched it again this afternoon on TV. You've captured the characters perfectly here and I love how you've shown Dottie and Bob together...finally. I can't imagine how hard it was for them to be apart, not knowing if they would ever be together again. Great job on this story!
leighann415 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh wow, even though I haven't seen "A League of Their Own," I loved this story! It was completely melt-worthy! *sigh* I should see the movie sometime. I've always kind of wanted to. :)
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Well, this was every bit as melt-worthy as you said it would be! :) So amazing and sweet. And, yes, it does make me want to see the movie sometime. I'm sure I will! I love reading your stories, even if I'm not familiar w/ the characters! *Hugs*