Reviews for Sick and Twisted Affair
Dragolover1 chapter 11 . 8/18
Just had to read this all over again! I noticed you haven't updated in over 2 years! PLEASE update ASAP! You mentioned a few chapters ago that Starscream was soon gonna make an appearance, is he gonna add to Miko's torment or will he be an unexpected ally; someone who actually understands what Miko is going through? Well, those are my thoughts when you mentioned him coming into the story. Once again, I hope we will see a new chapter from you soon.
SMYGO4EVA chapter 11 . 4/8
I loved this chapter, and yes the conversation between Optimus and Miko was necessary, no matter how much the truth hurt.
ReaderChan chapter 1 . 3/16
I believe multiple things could have happened 1.) Ending with a Twist: Megatron turns himself around apologies for his mistakes maybe goes back with Optimus Prime leaving Miko in pain then she seeks out Bulk to comfort her mending their old friendship.

2.) Megatron refuses to make the treaty and walks out on Miko forever and she goes to be with Optimus the war continues on as it did before Miko lives a life as a human.

3.) Things turn out horribly he leads the decepticons into the base attacking the Autobots making Miko forever regret it. He turns her into cybertronian but she then kills him in the end for killing her friends and maybe the life of a kid she could of had now having to live with that guilt all the pain and suffering she'll become the next Autobot.
Kat chapter 1 . 3/16
I really love this story and know that these complainers on here need to understand that not everything on the internet is going to be baby proofed. if children didn't want to know of such things they shouldn't come looking for it. You bring the truth to light on subjects no one else ever has be proud ignore the haters please continue to do such great work!
coolprix chapter 11 . 3/11
so i was wondering if you are ever going to finish this story i would very much like to know the ending of it
Random Person chapter 11 . 1/17
WHEN I FOUND OUT Miko was pregnant I was like "Well shit..." XD
Megatron's Daughter Ayla chapter 11 . 1/6
UPDATE!
Megatron's Daughter Ayla chapter 5 . 1/5
COOL!
Megatron's Daughter Ayla chapter 3 . 1/5
It's kinda like an elevator.
Transformerfan chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
Man I love this story so much been watching the show again and after reading your fanfic before getting to the episodes. Your story and the episodes are interceting with each other. You gotta continue this story plz.
Blondegorsesgal chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
I can't stop reading this, this story is really good you did an awesome Jo's writing this _

P.s pleas write more _
AnimeFangirl9000 chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
Wow that was an awesome story! Keep up the good work! I always did like megatron even tho he is bad but I always believed he could change!
elsa chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
your story is good I like making it even better you should check on wattpad stories.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
Итак, это снов меня вопрос: когда прода? Не удивляйтесь, что так плохо написанно и с ошибками: я обитаю в России и с английским не лажу. И кстати: я хочу, чтобы Мико была счастлива с Мегатроном до конца дней своих.)))
Спасибо за главу. Удачи!)))
PrimesSPARROW chapter 11 . 6/25/2015