Reviews for Sick and Twisted Affair
I love your story it's inspired me to write a story called 'the prime who fell in love with a girl'
TransformersMangaFangirl chapter 1 . 3/14
You will probably not believe, but I had a dream related to this fanfic. Im my dream, something happen, Megatron makes a trap and make the autobots their prisoners. Miko, remembering what Optimus said "You hold more power over him than that you realize." grabs a knife and said to Megatron That in exchange for letting the autobots go, she would never ever would leave him. If not, she would kill herself, for real, this time. The Bots scream for she not to do that, but they don't listen. That's when I woke up.
StormRider22 chapter 11 . 2/6
I am sorry. Phone autocorrected Miko to Mike.
StormRider22 chapter 11 . 2/6
While I have been a victim of molestation as a young teen, I did find myself to somewhat enjoy this story. I'm just sad Bulkhead and Miko will never be the same and Optimus throwing in his feelings into the mix didn't seem to help with things. But still good story. it's easy to see how Mike would slowly and surely think that she's in love with Megatron now since how well he's good a manipulating others, shaping their way of thinking and/or feeling. She says she don't love him but then she does because of what happens when the two are together. I can actually feel her confusion and honestly I would too if I was in her situation. I'd ignore those who say this is horrible. They obviously haven't seen the other side of this site to know this ain't violating shit. Yes I am a victim of the rape culture, as some would put it, but I am strong. I will fight. If I had been me a few years ago, I would not have dared to read this. But today I do. Because I've chosen to put away my fears and "Rise Above".
Love this! And why?! The baby! WHY?!
Why?! Why would do that to the baby?! Also I love this! But WHY?!
OH!
Oh man! OH MAN!
Are you going to make the next chapter? Not trying to rush you, just curious
angela6x6 chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
Come back please . Amazing and divine chapter .
porcelynnlarouge chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
Please write more!
Dragolover1 chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
Just had to read this all over again! I noticed you haven't updated in over 2 years! PLEASE update ASAP! You mentioned a few chapters ago that Starscream was soon gonna make an appearance, is he gonna add to Miko's torment or will he be an unexpected ally; someone who actually understands what Miko is going through? Well, those are my thoughts when you mentioned him coming into the story. Once again, I hope we will see a new chapter from you soon.
SMYGO4EVA chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
I loved this chapter, and yes the conversation between Optimus and Miko was necessary, no matter how much the truth hurt.
ReaderChan chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I believe multiple things could have happened 1.) Ending with a Twist: Megatron turns himself around apologies for his mistakes maybe goes back with Optimus Prime leaving Miko in pain then she seeks out Bulk to comfort her mending their old friendship.

2.) Megatron refuses to make the treaty and walks out on Miko forever and she goes to be with Optimus the war continues on as it did before Miko lives a life as a human.

3.) Things turn out horribly he leads the decepticons into the base attacking the Autobots making Miko forever regret it. He turns her into cybertronian but she then kills him in the end for killing her friends and maybe the life of a kid she could of had now having to live with that guilt all the pain and suffering she'll become the next Autobot.
Kat chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I really love this story and know that these complainers on here need to understand that not everything on the internet is going to be baby proofed. if children didn't want to know of such things they shouldn't come looking for it. You bring the truth to light on subjects no one else ever has be proud ignore the haters please continue to do such great work!