Reviews for Dancin' Away With My Heart
So in love with this!
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
loved it
JK5959 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This was beautiful. The use of flashbacks was done perfectly. And as much as I would have loved to have seen more of jasper himself, I think the ending was perfect.
rose chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
i loved this, thank you !
christag banner chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awww love it.
chanur chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
So sweet. I love it
writtenbyabdex chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I'm not really into non-cannon's but I really enjoyed your contribution...Thank you for taking the time writting it.
Madame Director chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
You made me cry! Beautiful and poignant and all those other flowery words. Are you going to write a sequel with lots of hot sex? Or possibly explain why she never went to Texas once she was done with college and pounced her man?
henrylover94 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
amazing:D
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Beautiful! You kind of left us hanging in a way though. It says that kiss would not be their last, but what did he whisper in hr ear at prom? Why did he not answer her e-mail? Did he get it? Has he been in love with her all this time too? If so, why didn't he say or do something at Peter's wedding? Or at anytime before this for that matter? There's just so much more I want to know. Who has a high school reunion in February anyway? Did their group all graduate at the winter end of semester rather than in May/June? Usually reunions are in the summer. That just struck me as odd.