Reviews for Mission Impossible: Against All Odds
Mightymedfanfic chapter 14 . 5/28
I love, love, LOVE this story! Thank you for writing this, it is indeed- AWESOME.
Xtin2000 chapter 14 . 11/26/2015
wow man this is a beautiful story, wow! I felt so deeply connected to Brandt and his love for his team and Ethen's desire to keep him safe against all odds. This is amazing, I really really love it! :) thanks for writing it, you are a fabulous writer!
JRLink chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
I read your whole story today, it was fun to read because it was really good and it was a long time since I read anything about MI. I look forward to read more of your stories!
GPWE chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
That was so exciting!
They should use your story for mission impossible 5.
That would be awesome.
I like how you brought back the other team members.
And Benji is hilarious in this story.
DevinBourdain chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
This story built nicely and I love stories where their against the clock looking for the antidote.
xiaomuecho chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
hi dear, I like your fiction very much, would you please give me the permission to translate your passages to let more fan girls read them? XD
R.U. Lisnin chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Really awesome story!
Margaret chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
mudstalker chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
Very good! I'm glad they all got out of that one okay. It's a good thing Declan and Brandt had the same blood type, too. Keep writing!
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
Wonderful! I loved that Julia was there in the end. I'm sure that meant a lot to Brandt.
vertigirl chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
i love your story! and i can't wait to read the next chapter!
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
Glad Fydeka saw the light. I really hope that Brandt won't need to go after them, but I have a feeling he will…
catfoxy chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
You know, that last imagine of Brandt putting on Ethan's jacket - that gave me goosebumps. Of the happy excited kind. I can feel that something is gonna happen, that Ethan and the team are gonna get into trouble, and that Brandt might have to do something as crazy as what Ethan usually does.

Can't wait to read more. Please update soon. :o)
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
I loved this part: "Can you hack into their security systems and cameras and take control of them?" Ethan asked again.

Benji looked at their leader in surprise as he asked, "Who do you think I am? Of course I can take them over. After all, I am…"

Haha, Benji sounded so offended.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 10 . 4/28/2012