Reviews for The Lines That Lie Between
I love this series so much! I couldn't put it down! I love your writing and pray that maybe you'll do a third installment? Until then, I will start reading all of your other fics!
ladyshadowhuntress2017 chapter 1 . 3/14
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD
Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Excuse my lack of other story though, wow, truly. It is by far, the best Klaroline story I have read. The amount of depth you put into each character's perspective, for one. Did you have to kill her entire family (other than Uncle Richard and her neice, Caroline)? Btw, that part of her uncle Richard naming her neice Caroline though? I lost it at that point. That would be an accomplishment, for other fanfics, I usually hold in my tears at really sad parts, but yours broke my walls. Aaaw! Robb died! WHY *hysterically sobbing*?! Just when he had become a father too! Sorry for the long review, I just couldn't not review this amazingly written story. If you aren't an author yet, why?

Marysa
livingtothefullest chapter 22 . 2/13
In love with this and can't wait to read the sequel, but THE ENDING LITERALLY RIPPED OUT MY SOUL.

I screamed and I'm not ashamed.
lozlol chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
Oh dear god that ripped me apart
Robb! Great story
Emily81802 chapter 22 . 10/11/2016
Love this story
Reader chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Why would not gaining any colour irk Caroline? Ivory skin was a sign of beauty back then, noble women tried their hardest not to get tanned and whitened their skin regularly.
demurehybrid chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
interesting setup
AbigailRochelle chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
I freaking love the dress part with the package it gave me all the feels because it reminded me of season 3
MusicalPeanut chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
OMG I read this like a year ago and I just watched the more recent episodes of TVD and it reminded me of this story so now I'm going to do a whole new re-read of the story because I loved it so much...
Unseen chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
I love the story so far and its progressing into a real nailbitter/ beautiful romance, but its just missing a key aspect of the story and many others agree. Caroline/Elijah need to happen, but nice and gradual. Timing is crucial, such as Caroline fighst with klaus, Elijah saves her during an accident (klauses fault)while she still has a grudge against Klaus .This will make your story unique but still applying to the series. Please consider this awsome opinion !
Nisa chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
I love the scene 's amazing and I love what Klaus says to Caroline.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/8/2015
Simply loved this story :)
Everest chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Forgetting the shoes was SO cute! It almost felt like Cinderella.
Kaela chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
I am so in love with this story!