Reviews for The Lines That Lie Between
AbigailRochelle chapter 4 . 3/15
I freaking love the dress part with the package it gave me all the feels because it reminded me of season 3
MusicalPeanut chapter 1 . 3/5
OMG I read this like a year ago and I just watched the more recent episodes of TVD and it reminded me of this story so now I'm going to do a whole new re-read of the story because I loved it so much...
Unseen chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
I love the story so far and its progressing into a real nailbitter/ beautiful romance, but its just missing a key aspect of the story and many others agree. Caroline/Elijah need to happen, but nice and gradual. Timing is crucial, such as Caroline fighst with klaus, Elijah saves her during an accident (klauses fault)while she still has a grudge against Klaus .This will make your story unique but still applying to the series. Please consider this awsome opinion !
Nisa chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
I love the scene 's amazing and I love what Klaus says to Caroline.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/8/2015
Simply loved this story :)
Everest chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Forgetting the shoes was SO cute! It almost felt like Cinderella.
Kaela chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
I am so in love with this story!
stella chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
Ohhh my god you made me cry! You're such a talented writer
stella chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
I think your fan fiction of klaroline is amazing keep it up
Qetsiyah chapter 18 . 3/3/2015
Hey,
Thanx for such an amazing story.
Your writing style is very nice. And I mean it.
I am very pleased to find someone who is also
A Klaroline fan. I believe that you also would be very happy if Caroline
Went to the Originals. By the way if you are a fan of vampire diaries
Or the originals you would know who is Qetsiyah.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Ut sås så God
rummy101 chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
Wow. This was an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading it. I love the long chapters! I will definitely go read the sequel now.
Ania chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
I just had to say this is my favourite fanfic ever and I have read hundreds. You should be so proud of your beautiful and enchanting writing. The story is told brilliantly and you can truly see the story play out in your mind and you describe it greatly! Original idea and the ending made me want to cry! Fangirling thanx;) can't wait to read more from you hopefully it will mean something to you if I say your writing reminds me so much of cassie Clare's
Sydney chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Its good. Except how slowly the evnts are turning up!:/
CrystalWatersXo chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
I've been reading this fanfiction for the last week and I just absolutely love it! It has got to be one of my favorite Klaroline ff ever! Really good job! :)