Reviews for Courageous
nighttimerunner chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
I loved this! I cried because of the pain they both were feeling and then out of joy. :')
nalex411 chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
I LOVE THIS
SeriouslyCarol chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Great story. Thank you for writing. The
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Always love this story!
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
wow great :)
aprilp2a chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Loved this so much. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
She almost died for his daughter and all he cares about is if she meant the "I love you" ? That's not selfish at all.
nikki-rookk chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh god this was so perfect that it killed me and brought me back to life. I was pretty convinced I wasn't going to make it, but damn. Ugh this was just so good.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Sure hope so!
jareya chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Aww... I love this story so much, it's so beautiful.
Twyger chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Just like Kate to protect the girls and take the brunt of the punishment herself. Happy for both of them that everything is out in the open and now they can move forward together! Thank you!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow...Beckett's not gonna be fit for duty ever again at the rate things are going! Almost blown up by a bomb (twice, with the first time being sheer luck and an old tub saving her!), almost made into a meat Popsicle, almost nuked by a dirty bomb, shot in the chest with a sniper rifle and now turned into a punching bag for psycho killers?! Her golden years won't be so golden due to the injury remnants that will plague her...

;P

Fantastic one shot! The imagery of Kate's stand and the heart-to-heart with Castle were done with aplomb and skill!
EllaNight chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh y god this was beautiful! You're a genious!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012