Reviews for Macaroni and Glue
JimChou chapter 1 . 7/5
So sweet and insightful! Nice take on the relation between Mike and Harvey. I loved it a lot even if this is AU now (we saw in season 3 Louis eating strawberry bars...). Well, he has probably some allergies anyway.
ZerozakiRyu chapter 1 . 3/11
Hi!I hope this can still reach you since it's been a long time after you posted the work.I knew this work from someone who translated 'Eye for Detail ' into is a big fan of you,so do I.I wish I could get your permission to translate 'Macaroni and Glue' into Chinese and share it with the fan 'll be of course fully credited and reserve all right.
Whatever,thanks you for the good a nice day:D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
oh my god this was fucking hilarious and sweet and perfect
the characterisation was spot on, and the gift and harvey's reaction was so genuine and true
now one of my fave suits fic out there
Anna chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Love it! Funny and cute :)
GGP chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
This is absolutely perfect, oh my God. You have all the characters' voices exactly right, and the tone and pacing were a pleasure. And I love the elementary school novel callback!
Cubismus chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This was really good! It was funny and really cute at the end. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I've read this many times, and I can't really get enough of the banter between them! Great piece of work, funny and sweet :)
ItsDxrkInside chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
this is so amazing! all your stories are so amazing! you really get the characters spot on its so perfect! honestly out of all the suits fanfics ive read (and ive read alot) your writing is by far the best :)))
Eyl chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Awwww. Oh, I think I'm going to cry.

This was perfect.
Joanna chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Sweet :)
magneta chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Oh my God, you're awesome. That ending was perfect, so so sweet. I loved Harvey here. Really good job.
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was hilarious and I had trouble not looking like a crazy person while I was reading this in work, but then I thought what the hell, they already know I am so I sat giggling to myself lol
awesome read and I loved the ending, so sweet without being too sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Awe, it the millionth time I read this. And I know the story is old, and you probably don't read the reviews any more, but whatever, it still makes me smile silly and leaves me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I just love it. And the digging on Louis, sweet merciful Jesus, it's just so good! I laugh, like, literally laugh out loud with this (which is hard, I usually just laugh in my head or even smile a bit if it's really funny), but yours makes me out right laugh. Congratulations.
katesari chapter 1 . 7/28/2014