Reviews for Macaroni and Glue
Anna chapter 1 . 6/13
Love it! Funny and cute :)
GGP chapter 1 . 3/17
This is absolutely perfect, oh my God. You have all the characters' voices exactly right, and the tone and pacing were a pleasure. And I love the elementary school novel callback!
Cubismus chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This was really good! It was funny and really cute at the end. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I've read this many times, and I can't really get enough of the banter between them! Great piece of work, funny and sweet :)
ItsDxrkInside chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
this is so amazing! all your stories are so amazing! you really get the characters spot on its so perfect! honestly out of all the suits fanfics ive read (and ive read alot) your writing is by far the best :)))
Eyl chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Awwww. Oh, I think I'm going to cry.

This was perfect.
Joanna chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Sweet :)
magneta chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Oh my God, you're awesome. That ending was perfect, so so sweet. I loved Harvey here. Really good job.
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was hilarious and I had trouble not looking like a crazy person while I was reading this in work, but then I thought what the hell, they already know I am so I sat giggling to myself lol
awesome read and I loved the ending, so sweet without being too sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Awe, it the millionth time I read this. And I know the story is old, and you probably don't read the reviews any more, but whatever, it still makes me smile silly and leaves me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I just love it. And the digging on Louis, sweet merciful Jesus, it's just so good! I laugh, like, literally laugh out loud with this (which is hard, I usually just laugh in my head or even smile a bit if it's really funny), but yours makes me out right laugh. Congratulations.
katesari chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Aaaahh, that was cute, and funny! Enjoyed reading this! Bye
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
love it
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
great story, love it!
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was just simple, sweet and sincere, and I utterly love it.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 3/26/2014