Reviews for Macaroni and Glue
Joanna chapter 1 . 3/7
Sweet :)
magneta chapter 1 . 3/2
Oh my God, you're awesome. That ending was perfect, so so sweet. I loved Harvey here. Really good job.
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was hilarious and I had trouble not looking like a crazy person while I was reading this in work, but then I thought what the hell, they already know I am so I sat giggling to myself lol
awesome read and I loved the ending, so sweet without being too sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Awe, it the millionth time I read this. And I know the story is old, and you probably don't read the reviews any more, but whatever, it still makes me smile silly and leaves me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I just love it. And the digging on Louis, sweet merciful Jesus, it's just so good! I laugh, like, literally laugh out loud with this (which is hard, I usually just laugh in my head or even smile a bit if it's really funny), but yours makes me out right laugh. Congratulations.
katesari chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Aaaahh, that was cute, and funny! Enjoyed reading this! Bye
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
love it
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
great story, love it!
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was just simple, sweet and sincere, and I utterly love it.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Love it! You are great at writing witty dialogue :D
DayumBaby chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Okay, I am in love with all of your Suits stories! They're just perfect, but this one is definitely my favorite. Great story!
cee cee chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I thought it was really, really well written, and I just really, really liked it. Thanks so much for sharing it so that I could enjoy it.
sailorcheung1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
very nicely written piece of work. I laughed out loud few times for the "COFFEE!". And I was touched by how Harvey said "with you it counts a lot" and how all the pain and stress in Mike suddenly disappeared at the same time. One of my favorite suit stories.
SuitsFan chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
There is absolutely no part of me that didn't spazz out like 12 year old fan girl while reading this. This is so amazing and the characters are so true to themselves and I am like spazz attacking over here!

Write more Suits fiction, pleeeeeeeeeeease.
Aurora Abbot chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Beautiful piece of work! Meaningful and funny, so so funny, the perfect combination. Good job!
cato1850 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I liked this story very much. AND just so you know how much I appreciated you writing this so I could read it, you must understand that I had to look up my password and log into my account to tell you so. I have been reading for over two weeks and have enjoyed many stories but this is the story that made me go through all that. :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »