Reviews for Noblesse story dump
I have enjoyed reading every chapter please continue on with your writing. I also love seeing the interaction between the characters and the children. It's always heartwarming and amusing. Are you planning infuse other characters such as Rael and his brother?
niina chapter 25 . 8/30/2016
can't believe I just found this... very late, indeed... X'DD
and I can't thank you enough for writing such a good piece(s) really like how you portray/write each characters...
Orange Cheetah chapter 28 . 12/5/2015
Saw this as soon as I woke up and dashed here XD It's so fluffy~ Such a great start to the day! Thanks for writing it v I thoroughly enjoyed it :3

Tao wanting to make his own fireworks display is a nice touch - I can totally see him doing that
Orange Cheetah chapter 27 . 11/15/2015
Ah, I just realised how much I missed your writing XD
Orange Cheetah chapter 10 . 5/20/2015
'After the fight' will remain as one of my favorite fanfics for a very long time. It's so cute! Kufufufu X3 That aside, I love your Noblesse fanfics and the way you keep everyone in character :D Keep up the good work! These fanfics always brightens up my day. I'm so glad I found these gems XD
\( /[]/)/
Ai chapter 26 . 5/19/2015
ROFL! That ending! X''D
SparklingSnowfall chapter 26 . 5/19/2015
The ending made me grin. LOL Love that Rai was concerned enough to inquire and to respond. :) I have a feeling the relationship between Frankenstein is very close. Also, I bet Frankenstein didn't give M-21 a debit card. LOL
Shiary chapter 25 . 5/15/2015
Loved it
Shiary chapter 24 . 10/28/2014
Love it!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
Poor Rai! I wonder if he'll tell Frankenstein about it. Would love to see Frankenstein find out and question Rai about it. :( I'm so glad the kids are so protective of Rai.
SparklingSnowfall chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
Oh, that's so sad, but so in character. Thanks for posting. Well done! :)
arty chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
this was really good, short but sweet.
SparklingSnowfall chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Ah, this chapter almost brought tears to my eyes!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
"But that also wasn't the moment where Frankenstein snapped. No, he lost all reasoning the moment as his master passed the doorframe concurrently with Takeo, who was leaving the kitchen. " *Pfffft*
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Ha, ha, ha, hilarious. Can almost see Frankie's dumbfounded expression!