Reviews for Noblesse story dump
Shiary chapter 24 . 10/28/2014
Love it!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
Poor Rai! I wonder if he'll tell Frankenstein about it. Would love to see Frankenstein find out and question Rai about it. :( I'm so glad the kids are so protective of Rai.
SparklingSnowfall chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
Oh, that's so sad, but so in character. Thanks for posting. Well done! :)
arty chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
this was really good, short but sweet.
SparklingSnowfall chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Ah, this chapter almost brought tears to my eyes!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
"But that also wasn't the moment where Frankenstein snapped. No, he lost all reasoning the moment as his master passed the doorframe concurrently with Takeo, who was leaving the kitchen. " *Pfffft*
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Ha, ha, ha, hilarious. Can almost see Frankie's dumbfounded expression!
Ningen chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
Heh, 21 and his brattyness xD This kind of character really fits him, though!

And thanks a lot for having started that other story! I'm looking forward to it - but do take your time, there's no need to rush yourself ;D
0-WickedMelody-0 chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
OH MY GOD! SO CUUUUUUUTE! LOVE THIS CHAPPY!
artemis jumps over the moon chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
aww that was so swweet! i always thought of them as a family. with franken a good and protrective father, and of course that would make rai like a m-oh wait... well any way i loved it.
-arty-
Ultimate Anime Fan chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
I love this chapter! It's like they're one big happy family! Frankenstein will, and always will be, a father figure towards the RK 5 (he acts more like a butler than a father towards Rai)
Ningen chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Aww, Daddy Franken :3
I think you really captured the...relationship-progress, if you can call it that, between those two really well!

And I don't know if you take requests of some sorts, but it occured to me that it would be quite interesting to read M-21's view on how he sees Frankenstein and how he slowly gets used to him and his wackyness. Sort of like a "Through the seasons" in M-21's perspective.

Though, that's just a thought of me :D Thanks as always for the update
Inu Eve chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
D'awwwww! So cute and sweet! Love fatherly!Frankenstein 3

Eve
Blue bird of paradise chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Loved it! (_)
Inu Eve chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Would totally love to see this happen! Shinwoo's such a martial arts nut, yet he doesn't realize that he knows so many people whose skills would just blow his mind. I can see him becoming utterly enraptured and getting the others to train with him until he becomes even more epic than he is now. XD Thanks for the awesome chapter!

Eve 3