Reviews for His To Protect
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Maya Angelou passed away,and Sailor Moon new anime is starting on July 5. Great story, keep it coming.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
amberlover chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
mmmmmmmmmmmm please dont stop write chapters for this story its reallyyyyyyyyyyyy
ilovesesshou chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
update, update, update... this story is amazing! hope to hear from you soon
amberlover chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
please pretty please update soon intence story loving how it keeps me at the edge of my seat
I Love The Stuff I Comment On chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
ArcSa Reiyu chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Next chapter please T-T

this fic is amazing xD
pink9571 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Upload soon! :)
Miraculoushat chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
this is a really cute story. I really love it. can't wait for the next chapter! ;-)
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
XSesshomaru'sXLoverX chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I really love this story so far and the way you portray Sesshomaru can't wait to see where you take it next!
ZyiareHellsing chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I love this story already! It's great and NEW! I can only imagine what would happen is she found out she was with pup soon.
PrincessNevermore chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
It's a very good story so far. I love Sesshomarou more and more. At first I was a die-hard InuKag girl but for some reason I'm leaning more and more over to Sesshomarou. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
They both need to understand that secrets have a way of coming out. This is very interesting.
xauroragoddessx chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I really enjoy this story. I think it is interesting on how you are starting the story with them being together then telling the story as it already happened. Thanks for writing it by the way! ;)
Winged Hetalian Wolf chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I liked your story so far; it was very well written. I hope to see more of the steps that led up to their mating, and I can't wait to see the rest of the plot unfold.

Keep on writing, please!